Ghost of Tsushima

Yea as soon as this game comes out I’ll probably never play predator again lol. This game is no where near the levels of ghost of tsushima

1 Like

Ghost of Tsushima…def gonna pick that up

1 Like

Got it pre installed, the anticipation is killing me! Like 10 more hrs left of waiting…

1 Like

Yeah the Mongol Invasion wasn’t my favorite period of history but given the idea they pitched of the character becoming the origin of ninja techniques I can dig it. Definitely have it preordered digitally but I’m old, married, and also work for a living and will probably play PHG when I don’t have enough time to completely lose myself to ninja/samurai fantasy, lol. Being a married, working adult gamer blows, lol. Always gotta make tough decisions and sacrifices.

1 Like

Preach

2 Likes

I get to play in 4 minutes (UK here got the countdown on my screen 🤭)

2 Likes

4hrs for me 😭

1 Like

Waking up at 7am to go to Walmart for a copy cause im insane and want a physical copy.

1 Like

Its really good!

Im about an hour and a half into it. No spoilers of course but I am definitely going to enjoy this game as will everyone else waiting for it.

2 Likes

Time to start the samurai epic!!
So far I’m really impressed!

3 Likes

Got done with the “The Warrior’s Code” Quest. So far, I’m really liking this game’s focus on exploration, breathtaking scenery and even entertaining gameplay in terms of combat and how you can master both gameplay styles.

3 Likes

I completed warriors code in the early hours of this morning (I have work this morning and there was no way I was pulling a sickie even though its tempting!)

I’ve read the character, Jin is a bit bland in terms of personality but I suppose that’s so the player can impress their own feelings onto him.

The whole betrayal of the samurai code with the flashback actually made the bit where Jin makes his first assassination feel wrong! Its the first time I’ve used stealth in a game and felt guilty about it 😂😂

Well done sucker punch 👌

1 Like

Yea, Jin does appear bland, but I believe it’s the introduction to his character and how he eventually develops and evolves into the Ghost of Tushima. Can’t wait to play more later.

1 Like

Here I am opening the physical copy and I am reminded that I should “stick around” :D

3 Likes

Its a sign or an omen…run.

1 Like

Yup this game is amazing so far!

1 Like

Help I’m addicted! I can’t stop taking pictures.

1 Like

A secret special quest were Jin fought against Samurai Pred would had been kind of cool, or just a random apparence or something(like Nemesis in RE2r).

2 Likes

Wasn’t expecting an open world game. Pleasant surprise.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting it to be massive. But heck, it’s the whole damn island!