Ghost of Tsushima

Anyone else excited for this game? I personally can’t wait for it as it looks like it will be a ton of fun to play.

If so what way are you going to play the game first? Will you play the honourable Samurai or the feared Ghost?

6 Likes

Niiiinja

2 Likes

The whole Ghost/ninja playstyle looks so fun and I really love how it can make the enemies fear you and run off. It Definitely looks like it’s gonna have a fair bit of replay value and I am so excited to play it.

1 Like

At first I honestly thought. “Lame”! But now that more gameplay has come out it look badass. Kind reminds me of samurai jack lol

1 Like

Wait so is this a samurai game, a ronin game, or a ninja game??

1 Like

A bit of all of them. It’s up to the player to decide which way they play. Apparently it effects the story too I think. But it’s ultimately down to which playstyle you prefer. A stealthy assassin type approach using any dishonourable trick you can, playing like a “Ghost”, or picking your fights carefully but head on and respecting your enemies as an honourable Samurai.

1 Like

Wtf this sounds badass af lol
I might pre order it. Do they have any pre order incentives?

1 Like

Nothing too crazy. Just a theme, avatar and the soundtrack so no in game goodies. :)

1 Like

Soundtrack doesn’t sound bad at all. I like those bamboo flutes lol

1 Like

Just in case you haven’t seen it already, they showed off a ton of stuff in a state of play video. Keep an eye out for some cool details in the video.

2 Likes

Definitely getting this game at launch! GOTY contender!

1 Like

Weeb Alert!

Furry alert! @Kalypsio is a huge furry!

Fire the Weebasaur!

KALYPSIO THE FURRY DEGENERATE WHO WEARS A PENGUIN OUTFIT

I’m definitely getting this one! I’ve preordered for the musical score. I will probably forget how to play as Predator by the time I return from Ghosts. Can’t wait!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Plot Twist: THIS is the true "Ghost of Tsushima

Jokes aside, yeah will buy it, looks like a cool mixture of OG Assassin’s Creed and Batman, and the possibility of going ninja or samurai seems pretty cool too.

1 Like

I see you’re a man of culture !

1 Like

Haha I was actually thinking that’s probably why they added a samurai predator lol.

1 Like