Give us a real Temple Map

We need a map inside a giant Pyramid or Temple.
The Predcour could be on a higher level pathway, instead of trees.
And buttons everywhere to open and close secret doors, enabling the Pred to trap people in dead ends.

Who’s with me?

5 Likes

I like avp 2010 pyramid map

3 Likes

Ih yeah Cant wait to get shit on by sniper rifles inside a building where my main ability as a Predator to get around is restricted!!

3 Likes

I would love that.
But maybe make it like in the movie with the pyramid changing on their own. Maybe each 60 seconds or so.

1 Like

Or maybe the Pred has full control of the shifting since you wont be able to leap as much or hide you will hve to be able to change the pyramid at will

4 Likes

If the rooms are made very high, the leaping shouldn’t be an issue, maybe also with a second floor (maybe like a ridge, or behind some statues?) for Predcour.

There will be no pyramid or city map, the ft is entrenched and the predator does not have access, in case if it had it it would not be able to jump or move freely, there will only be jungle maps and the novelty will be snow and rainy weather at most

rooms so high it might as well not be a room. You can’t even leap inside the hangar or warehouse and those are huge.

I’m all for an old Predator pyriamid though perhaps you could only go so far in as to not worry about mobility.

It would essentially be overtaken by foliage. You’d have a section that’s ruined that maybe has started running water though it.

One thing that’d be great for character is activating something like a temple recording and you could see holograms of ancient predators which could screw with predators sound cues and fireteam masking Predator sounds.

1 Like

Yes

If the Predator didn’t have elephant steps and the cloaking was more effective, that would be possible.
Otherwise, it’s not…

1 Like

Bro that sounds amazing.
Make it so they can set off traps and release creatures lmao.