Glitched main menu model position

The berserker’s hand extends past the skull in the main menu display.

3 Likes

You know what I’d like at least the main menus polished

Nah the zerker is just palming that skull

1 Like

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Just imagine how much havoc a force-sensitive Predator could wreak! Perhaps one shall be my next apprentice…

3 Likes

Next apprentice?? You’re training me at the moment…oh…shit…

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? Be careful Senator, history has a way of repeating itself 😈

1 Like

Of course, you must continue to prove your strength against others, as is the way of the Sith. However, your work has been promising, and the grand plan is close to completion. Use your anger, use your hate! Let the dark side flow through you! Only then will you be able to destroy the ones who stand before you. Think of this as a test of sorts. Once you defeat the other candidates, you will become a Sith Lord!

1 Like

one green bloodbath later
You have done well! Henceforth you shall be known as …Darth @VENN7eance! Now, we must move quickly to destroy the FT! Do not hesitate, show no mercy! Then, the Predators shall rule.

1 Like

Form: IV: Ataru
Force Abilities: Force scream and force lightning

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

On May the 4th be with you, all melee weapon blades on predator should glow whatever color the shader is.

2 Likes