Glitched trophies and questions

So I’ve been blasting through the games trophy list only requiring a few trophies that are apparently glitched or ain’t 100% clear. I noticed the trophy for 500 claims popped for me after a 1000… I tallied after every match what my claims were, finished the games to full, only counted FT claims as the trophy states and yet it took 1000 (250 matches give or take) to get a trophy that is required at an average of 125. Not sure why but thought I would let people know. Currently at 959 claims so hopefully the ancient trophy isn’t a bitch.

With mission accomplished I understand that it’s 100 exfils but I’ve heard from other players that 4 people need to exfil for it to count not just you. If that’s the case can someone let me know who has the trophy as I plan on doing the 100 (49 for me) in private matches.

Boom is still glitched even after 2.09 which is annoying. I’ve well over blown up 400 red barrels with both gunfire, plasma caster shots and using the grenade launcher but still nothing.

Last but not least, parkour master I can’t be sure but is it bugged? I rarely use trees in matches as I leap into the action so it’s a fair grind for it but I’ve been told by other players and on forums that it’s bugged and not bugged. If anyone has any info and tips with it I would greatly appreciate it.

Honestly, the only trophy I think is actually glitched is Blain’s Revenge. Boom and stuff like Traditionalist seemed fine to me.

This site tells some tips and when some trophies unlock.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10070-predator-hunting-grounds-trophy-guide

Hope it helps.