Godzilla vs Kong

I liked Zilla, it was a cool take on Godzilla. Would be nice to see a Zilla Vs King Kong (Peter Jackson’s) film though.

Love Godzilla before he was cool

1 Like

Tbh Godzilla and Godzilla Raids again are the best Godzilla movies to date! They might just be a guy in a suit but the writing and the way the movie plays out is great.

I would love of toho Made remakes of the original or at least raids again.

1 Like

Ya me to!

1 Like

How about just giving Shin Godzilla a sequel where he fights another monster?

1 Like

Nope we are getting something better!

I’d read that and I’m not against it at all, though I wonder how they’d do a Gidorah solo film with no earth defenders to fight him off. His whole shtick from Toho is that only Godzilla and co were able to drive him away. Furthermore, is that to say that they’d be lumbering/flying around a frozen Shin Goji? Or is this a whole different thing where G hasn’t shown his face yet?🤔

1 Like

It’s a whole rebooted series only the monsters might be faithful in looking like the original, the back story will change

Godzilla couldn’t even take down two big and small mutos, left alone 2 or more Kongs.

Kong won that fight by the way.

Ummm Godzilla killed the two Muto’s and also saved the planet from Monster Zero!

Kong lost the fight. Kong literally died!

1 Like

Godzilla took down the Muto Prime with nuclear pulses AND instead of killing it he made it one of his subjects.
He was quite literally out of practice in 2014 after centuries long nap and had to warm up his atomic breath, the second he started using it the movie ended. And mutos are supposed to be a hard counter but by themselves they cant win, not even the queen muto. G’s back at peak performance making gains since KOTM and now he’s drilling holes through the earth’s core lol.

1 Like

Commence the cope.

1 Like

Ignore the Seven-Minute-Abs guys. They’ll never change.

The two mutos was about to kill Godzilla until of course he gets help from Aaron Taylor-Johnson character by blowing up the eggs and distracting the Larger muto. Godzilla had help from Mothra and the Humans, not to mention Serizawa with the nuke.

Kong is a 350 foot tall Silverback Gorilla who can easily “easily” lift three times his own weight. Kong is stronger, faster, more agile and not to mention smarter. The logic of the axe only applies to the first and third strike. The first strike went directly into Godzillas leg and Kong was laying down for that, second strike was off the turnbuckle with a charged axe directly to the face, if you apply the logic of the first strike with the second, Godzilla head would of split open and probably his chest too. But of course there was a nuclear explosion knocking them back and Godzilla was not even scratched, but of course they didn’t want to apply the logic of the axe to the second strike because that would of been a killing blow. Third strike was against Mecha-Godzilla, Godzilla charged the axe fully and Kong shredded Mecha-Godzilla like hes made out of butter but wheres the nuclear explosion?!?!? The Director applied the logic of the axe from the first strike to the third but not the second because like I said it would of been a killing blow to Godzilla. I’ll continue this later gotta go.

Cope.

Plot device axe was at best equivalent was equivalent to mechaGs nuclear punches and only when charged.

Evidentally not since he got mauled. Godzilla is a radioactive grizzly bear dinosaur thing. The second G caught Kong, Godzilla dealt most of the damage in the movie in 5 seconds. He was being quite sporting until he got dirt in his eye then he just murdered him.
They’re not animals IE mothra doesnt have the intellectual capacity of an insect obviously but kongs normie fans dont actually watch kaiju films lol. Also he’s not a silverback he’s bigfoot. You’re thinking of peter jacksons ice skating Kong.

Godzilla has a couple million years of experience over Kong. The explosion was blowback from the beam & mechaGs a glass cannon made of chinese metals. Blunt damage in itself does nothing to godzilla unless you drop him from space. Kong is a powerless monkey and practically got preyed on by some random flying snake thing 5 minutes in hollow earth.

1 Like

Of course not. Did you not get the memo on the boat when kong hit goji with his best punch to the head and it staggered him then G just slapped Kong and he got knocked on his ass?

It requires Kongs entire body weight to stun G. Even him dropkicking him was meaningless. Its like trying to dropkick a bear. G bit him and started throwing around Kongs entire body with just his mouth, his biteforce is something insane.
It was never an even matchup. The characters even tell you this at the beginning and “DUMP THE MONKEY”

1 Like