Gonna be brutally honest and piss some off

The sole fact that no one would be touching this without the Predator logo on it means they deserve all the flak they get.

Is anyone currently playing that mess Arcadegedon? What’s the status of communication and playerbase over there in Early Access hell?

Does anyone know? Does Arcadegeddon even have a playerbase?
@Arnie.schwarzewigger

There’s a difference between making valid complaints and then personal insults. For a while it wasn’t a big deal but after a while its annoying to me even like i said if i was them I’d feel like fuck these assholes and how ever you feel about it getting personal wont cause them to fix something i would think it would actually do the opposite like “ok fuck you now were gonna do even less to spite you assholes” and assholes meaning ppl who make it personal instead of jus stating your issues even if it gets a lil colorful.

But they weren’t doing anything anyway, free on ps plus was the peak of this game - they don’t care. Hence why this game got 0 advertising from the get-go, same for Steam launch.
They had several opportunities to make a move and didn’t and that’s by no means a fault of the community. we’re still pretending they care about gameplay feedback at this stage when they’ve never genuinely commented on anything ever. The project leads simply do not give a shit, if there are even project leads left at this point or of its just 2 people trying to paintbrush a super pred to sell to the people still playing.

Their greatest effort at adapting the game to its audience and break up the repitition was Clash lol. They could have had something but instead moved whatever talent they have to the next project because they survive off of snatching movie IPs and making low budget tie-in games. Then leave some people to dripfeed content while working on the next low budget franchise steal. It’s extremely trashy and they deserve to get trashed on.

They don’t want big projects, and the consumer doesn’t want halfassing unless you are really that desperate for cosmetics. They’re tone deaf. We get circular balance patches and borderline p2w “”“content”"" while they do the bug report/consumer feedback sing and dance.

Finessology again making it seem like he’s a disgruntled out of work ex- employee of IGN who wrote too finicky articles ( too many instances of “We Hate” and “we want”) that didn’t gel well with the politics of social media.

I can agree with a lot of that but again the ones who would deserve it would be the company heads. For example: my apartment before had tried to raise my rent when it went under new management, it was a significant amount but enough for me to notice so I got aggravated and called the office they told me it was only temporary for some shit so i thought ok fine months later it didn’t change it stayed up so i got pissed off and went to the office and instead of talkin shit and bitchin out the ladies in tje office I asked to talk to the owner and i did and i told him xyz and then i saw it go back to normal. Point being the ppl at the bottom can’t do more then thier told to do so instead of making an ass out of myself i wanted to talk to the main person in charge.

Ofc you would be one to actually care about video game journalism

Disgruntled you say?

1 Like

There are some credible sources and then there are not.

It’s an AA company larping as indie & making indie-tier games with publisher backing.

They can only shift so much blame.

sure

Lol I hope im not giving an impression of that my point is its annoying to see ppl bash but still come back to bash its like foo get the fuck outta here if its that bad otherwise its jus annoying

1 Like

yeah, these people who bash are those under the age of 18 busy doing shitty homework to care about what they write here. They expend as little time as they have braincells here so they make it count and express how deeply rooted their hatred is when a dlc sucks.

I would think so cus idk how someone gets that pissed over a game to put energy into a forum getting personal and say shit like fuck this game but keep coming back to do it again lol or was funny before but its gettin played out

Maybe they only own one game…LOL! They have 10 minutes to express their frustration then onto Geometry. 30 minutes of game time…and losing mind you. Then back to homework. Must be a hell of a life as a child. I think we remember those days. Except we used to play baseball! and fucked around with Mario Bros!

1 Like

Lmao well when you put it like that “and losing mind you” shit has me dying

1 Like

It’s so weird for people to be so hung up about one game, considering they play dozens of others. I haven’t visited the battlefield or AFT forums for example, but those games have problems too. Is it the same constant complaining there as well?

yeah buggy games have disaster forums where everyone gives up on the game but still hangs out to chill.
BF2042’s discussion forums are pure comedy.

I think the most attention they’ve got is a couple people demanding they remove russia as a playable faction. Other than that it’s negative feedback megathreads and polls where people all voice the same complaints & no dev responses.

Kinda similar to this forum, though Kass is around doing crowd control.

I have been pissed

youve sinned

i will send duolingo bird after you

2 Likes