Gonna be brutally honest and piss some off

I understand completely about many of the gripes on here and agree with a lot of them, but damn if i put myself in thier shoes (coming from a person who plays games but isn’t familiar with all the jargon and the ins and outs of them) I’d feel like “dude fuck these ungrateful ass motherfuckers all they do is complain and talk shit so fine ill prove you guys right and do even less than we have because it will never be enough you wanna keep say in fuck your game and the games dead then ill give you more of a reason to cry about it and then you can feel like you know what your talking about”

Now let me say I have hiccups and some lag every now and then bit its not enough to make me take time and energy out of my day to bash someone over the internet in hopes its gonna make them do what I want. This game is below what i wanted out of a predator type game that is set in the jungle but it is the only one of its kind so me being a CASUAL gamer and not a pro gamer who knows the ins and outs, i enjoy it for what it is. Of course somethings frusterate me and i wish they would add more and all that but damn the way ppl act would even have me sayin bro fuck these assholes and idk wut all goes into making a game, typing code, graphic design, frames, and all that shit which is why I said im a casual gamer cus I didn’t even know what fps before i jus called it lag or skipping but i don’t really have that issue when i play so again i don’t know what causes it but maybe your Wi-Fi sucks, or ur using wireless instead of LAN cable connection.

This doesn’t mean im talkin to every person whos had a complaint and it doesn’t mean im settling for crumbs cus I know a predator game can offer much more but the fact is unless another one is made this is all we got so either play it or not. There’s ppl who were OGs of the game that simply left and don’t play which is fine but to come back over and over to jus talk shit is even getting annoying to me now and like i said i agree with a lot of em but damn…

Now if you are pissed off this may be referring to you and nows your time to dog me and say what you want ill jus say that we know if you were in my face and talk like you do on here id drop your ass so be thankful we’ll never see each other face to face. And if nobody has shit to talk then have a nice day

3 Likes

First of all I don’t talk ugly to address that , second that whole threatening physical thing … just leave that man cuz those that hide behind the keyboards and mails are what they are and you know what I’m saying . Look I fully understand if they having problems with programming or design …. My complaint has been I hoped we would follow the franchise in a best way possible scenario . I honestly believe some of the stats and or depictions are not spot on but I’ve kept it clean .

1 Like

I’m angy now
copious amounts of redundant emojis

1 Like

I have clearly stated several times I would gladly wait for something special as opposed to the devs getting rushed by complainers .

Yea im not referring to anyone 1 person with this I’m generally speaking to those who get all crazy when thier staying a complaint and I get that it is frustrating at times and maybe have to get colorful sometimes, but every single time!? Those are the types I’m more speaking of its like an abusive relationship where if you have that much of an issue to talk some personal shit to someone you don’t know on the net then leave and not leave to come back and do it again but leave for good then you know? I’ve stated some gripes and have voiced things i liked and things I wish yhey would do so im not trying to act like my shit don’t stink but I know i don’t take take time and energy to start making personal shit talk to ppl i don’t know it and when i see it done constantly i feel I gotta say somethin which is basically they only get that way cus they wouldn’t be like that in person. So again not trying to single anybody out with the post there’s nobody particular its made for but jus a cyber chin check and my 2 cents saying that shit is even getting annoying to me and i like to think im a pretty laid back kinda guy lol

1 Like

I will agree that I’ve seen some get personal and ugly and that is not acceptable. I doubt I see you his happen but I’d love for developers and fans work together to get the exact true content that would sell and be great to play

1 Like

Hard for me to feel forgiving at this point when I see the Devs at Illfonic get away with stuff that would have gotten me fired back when I worked in the industry and after 2 years and probably close to £200 of my own money going to this game, seeing no meaningful improvements or changes is getting to much even for my patience. And I used to take shit from everybody else for defending these guys.

7 Likes

Yea you see i can’t speak for or against that cus like I said im a casual so you would know more about that then me seriously. And if that is how the industry works I can see how that would be aggrivating

I’ll say this. I WISH most people got to work with the kind of job security Illfonic seem to have. Because hey if everyone is able to get paid for this kind of output, maybe Crunch culture wouldn’t be what it is.

I don’t mean this as a snarky remark but genuinely have you tried to apply? Shit that would be a good thing maybe we jus need someone in there with the same passion as we all have for the game and franchise. If i knew how to make a game I seriously would wanna make a predator game to be held as good as AVP 2 is held. I would make it with this style pvp online gameplay with a badass story mode and maybe even an offand online horde mode. Idk if anyone has ever played Spartan total warrior back on ps2? But it had horde with different maps and enemies for each map ie gladiators, barbarians, Trojan soldiers, Romans etc. I’d make a horde mode where your pred and hunt different types of creatures from different planets.

Off course something that big would need a big dev company to pull it off but that hasn’t and prolly won’t happen which brings me back to my point which is this game isn’t all of what i would like but for what it is I enjoy it and don’t have as much issues as apparently others have that makes em act the way they do on here

I live on a completely different continent from Illfonic and to be completely honest, I left the industry of my own free will to focus on my own creative pursuits. I don’t see myself going back so easily, especially to work at a company I have little faith in the capabilities of now. I’ve offered many a piece of advice & aid as I can from the side as a formerly very dedicated player and someone who genuinely wanted to believe that the devs could provide. Even if I did sign up, I doubt I’d be little more than another cog in the machine and they’re not gonna hand the creative reigns over to someone who barges into the office from the Forums, not that I’d turn down a Creative Director role, or the like, if in some insane universe I was offered it…

And glad to see somebody else remembers Spartan Total Warrior. That’s a classic right there.

But yeah. I’ve told them many a time over the past year and a half what the game needs, why the playerbase is generally unhappy and how BADLY tuned the balancing is. Like many a things, it mainly went ignored. The best that was accomplished was Cleo got a buff, but that’s a drop in the pond compared to how much you’d have to do just to get the balance feeling right here.

1 Like

Bro i still got that game lol and still play it along with a some of the many gems ps2 had to offer

If you want to see what I tried to pass onto the Devs, I spent a few months compiling a list of suggestions for changes & new content for the game back in October. You can read the entire thing here.
Feedback For Devs after the previous few Months - Feedback - Predator: Hunting Grounds (illfonic.com)

1 Like

Welcome to the party that see how it is, glad you could finally join us

2 Likes

at school if you do something wrong they suspend you, why applaud what is finally done? there is no excuse, it is that they have done it, that is not the case, if it is wrong, on top of that we are paying

Not a good business decission… but seems quite accurate.

Mad bait

2 Likes

Lmao true but damn i would imagine they get tired of not reading the short comings and things like that but tired of reading personal insults trying to trigger them into doing any rework like if that would work.

I mean we don’t have to applaud and kiss thier ass but at the same time ppl don’t need a try and get personal with em cus in the end they are the workers the ones where it may be justified in some cases may be to the ones running the company for example the communication, im sure the ones who work on the guts of the game don’t like having thier work be shit on with out being able to say anything so the ones in charge of the company who order non disclosures are to fault for the bad communication not the ones who are under the order.