good god, the ppl on reddit are stupid.

Upvote and downvote buttons destroy any semblance of discussion and subreddits are just mobs.

1 Like

We definitely try. Kind of take it to a whole other level.

Ya from what I saw their like mid to low tier players.

1 Like

You can just copy a YouTube link.

Welcome to the jungle by the way, try not to ask for JH, Ok?

1 Like

Is there any of you that like to play private matches? I kinda wana enjoy the game with good players who are cool and non toxic and don’t take losses in the game like armageddon

I only like playing privates as pred.
But with bring forced to be range only I’m not really having as much fun as I could be.

We really need a 2v8 hunt

1 Like

I call bullshit.

I’m not part of the PHG subreddit yet. Trust me, things are gonna get a whole lot stupider on there real soon.

2 Likes

Link?

**Edit: I attempted to slog through some PHG stuff in Reddit but quickly became bored and came back here to see if anyone was swearing in Portuguese

2 Likes

yea being forced to one thing can make it to predictable. Probably one of the reasons a lot of people bought Val, lol

Reddit is the hunting grounds for male feminists and virtue signalling cucks .

You will fit right in @Fire 😁

1 Like

Why do people keep saying that this game has tactics etc? Its either ranged or depending on stupidity from the fireteam . Depending on if they are noobs etc .

Its pretty limited and the furthest thing from a hunt .

1 Like

They’re child groomers about 70% of the time someone should document this recurrent phenomenon.

No doubt someone will . I was banned for not leaning left . Assholes

1 Like

I have had a reclamation, what if you make the most horrible weapon in the game (Battle Axe.) Into a tilt tool for massive damage, Bear traps but with taction, Trapper, and fearless, with large pouch, and run full default armor, and bio-mask with default skins

Do they have good memes there?

1 Like

I’m not sure , I didn’t stick around long enough 😁

They would probably flag you and not appreciate humour over there

Idk you sound like the expert on the subject bitch.
XD

3 Likes

The expert at avoiding it 👍🏻

Uh huh suuure.
Get fucked nerd.

WHERE IS THE SAUCE!!!

You cant talk about something so glorious and right up my alley without the dam SAUCE!!

They shall know Pain by my fingertips!!!

They have yet to see a Troll!

3 Likes