Good God

Attempt one to get a game: successful, but my loadout is somehow totally fucked up. Have to leave.

Attempt 2: infinite connecting loop after ten minute wait.

Attempt 3: there wasn’t one. Fuck this nonsense.

Kindly make your shit actually work.

6 Likes

Git gud, learn to get better and flow with the bugs and errors and fuck ups rather than address the problem and whine on here.

4 Likes

Ohhhh what it would be to be young again! How I miss not understanding the world thinking that If I never experience the problems then they don’t exist for others!! Ohhh how it is to be 15 again!

1 Like

Well if haven’t seen it then it must not be real, get with the times old man… wait a minute you’re not @Cadillackid!

2 Likes

Lol! I may be Old but im not old enough to get a senior discount on a Grand Slam breakfast with a glass of lemon water!!!

1 Like

I didn’t shit my pants today

1 Like

Well yeah cause we all pitched it and got you a nice in home nurse @Fire he just loves your weekly sponge bath sessions! So much in fact he told me that your gonna get them twice a week now

2 Likes

This is normal in this game, man. This happens to me every single day. Try a lot of times and sometimes you find a full lobby. If this feature is enabled to you, ask for refund.