Good lord...the boxes...they're fixed?!

4 Mythicals in one night, all new!
At least 10 new reds!
And I consistently get high value boxes as well!

Holy shit, the boxes have been modified to a really good place! I love this!

7 Likes

Good Science Almighty, I hope you’re telling the truth.

3 Likes

explain how many you bought though! “well you onlly just purchase 20,000.”

i had 3 reds in a row 5 total of the 16 that i boaght.they do show up quite often after a period of blue dryness.

1 Like

I gave a quick test. 100 field lockers, result was 29 red, 1 mythical. I spent 50,000 veritanium on the field lockers and got 59,000 veritanium from duplicates. 11 new reds, 1 new mythical.

This one is on me. I didn’t realize that the field locker changes were included in this patch which is why it wasn’t included in the patch notes.

We increased the drop rate of the higher rarity field lockers and also lowered the chance of a duplicate appearing when opening a field locker.

We also made it so that Mythical drops will no longer result in a duplicate (unless you have collected them all already). So if you get a Mythical drop and it was supposed to be a duplicate, it will reroll into a Mythical drop that you have not obtained yet.

22 Likes

NO MORE DUPE MYTHICALS?!

COURIER I COULD KISS YOU IF WE WEREN’T IN A PANDEMIC AND SEVERAL THOUSAND MILES APART <3

3 Likes

👆👆👆You guys see this man? This man is a true god! Worship this man!🙌

2 Likes

Everyone’s gonna be spending tonight 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve had 5 mythicals tonight, my friend’s had 3.

I’m loving this, it feels good to open boxes again! Whoever the dealer is for these Field Lockers is gonna be swimming in VT tonight, hahaha

I’ve got so much VT to spend I just hope I get something for my OC characters in game. Viking Axe being one. Definitely crossing my fingers for the Pirate Pistole for my Greyback build too

1 Like

But Illfonic doesn’t listen so how can the boxes be fixed.

1 Like

I don’t have all mythical drops as I’ve only found two since the beginning but this ain’t the only one duplicate mythical drop I’ve found today (found at least 7-8 mythicals and 3-4 were duplicates). Don’t know what it can be but I guess my bad luck is breaking the game, can’t even find any mythical trophy apparently… all shaders 😂

1 Like

I’m up to 7. I’ve been playing since release and gotten 1 since.

It’s glorious

I’ll have to ask the team about this and see what’s going on. Thanks for letting me know!
Did you get the duplicates all around a certain time or did it happen after the patch had been out for a few hours?

6 Likes

I’ve found my first mythical drop after a couple of hours I guess and from then on I’ve started finding mythical duplicates and new ones almost every 10-12 field lockers.

Can confirm, after rolling 12 new mythicals in one day (Holy shit) just got a duplicate mythical.

So, it seems to work a good amount of the time, but sometimes field locker says no, haha

15,000 V spent. Coyote and Wolf skull trophies and a BUNCH of other good shaders. Thank you @IllFonic

2 Likes

I just opened around 80 lockers and got two mythical items and they were both duplicates. I’m pretty sure these areike the only mythical items I’d ever managed to unlock too so…fml.
Update: opened around 250 - 300 and I got 1 new mythic so things are looking up!

Soy nivel 150 y eh abierto muchos casilleros y nada mítico espero que ahora obtenga algo

200 boxes opened.
Red: 61
Gold: 4
I think the odds are very good.

2 Likes