Got my ps5 a day early

Any word? Today is the official release day. Please don’t say there is no diff. in graphics/loadtimes/ etc.

1 Like

I didnt play it. I was too busy playing graphically stunning games. Like the new spiderman and shadow of war. Idk if im even going to disgrace my ps5 with this trash title might cause it to blow up

Ill do the deed, my PS5 should be here sometime this afternoon.

1 Like

Nice.
I dont think im going to download on my ps5 this game is dying faster than a guy who has fallen into lava. The new game mode will have to be very impactful for me to let this game grace my ps5

1 Like

I mean im not expecting any difference illfonic has to patch it to make a difference, but who knows once I do find out how it performs its being banished to my external drive, cause im not having it on my ssd,

Thats reserved for Bugsnaxs…

1 Like

Lol. Good good banish it to oblivion

How did it look

Check my general post.

Decided to finally set mine up today. Pretty dope console

1 Like

Ita huge comapred to my ps4 pro.

Defiantly play Astros Playroom.

1 Like

Anyone want to trade a PS5 for an exclusive Jungle Hunter 87 skin? I can’t seem to find any in stock.

1 Like

Lol.

Havent seen much of @BadRed7, I would like yall to know that I was able to sell my other pre-ordered console for double.

Lmao your still on this?? I already have one too…
I’m not on here cuz this game sucks ass and there are way better games to be played on ps5