Got shot locked by a guy with the minigun & he didn't even aim or was near

What tha fuck?

He must have the new heat seeking bullet DLC.

It was me
Git gud scrub

it’s just a server desync issue there are no cheats or hacks for this game i’ts just a server desync

on his screen i can guarantee you he saw your body right in front of him as i’ve had this happen to me on both sides

Playstation player, programa hacks.

Umm, have I done anything to offend you? Why the hate, man? Geez
Internet kids these days…

That’s really one hell of a server desync then. I was pretty shocked since it’s never happened to me before, and I’ve played since the Beta.

That’s why I play with crossplay off. I can’t deal with hackers on PS.

1 Like

Sometimes i still meet PS players even though crossplay is turned off, they have some programa hack to bypass this so they can meet me…

1 Like

I used to meet all kinds of PC cheaters when playing on PC. Now on PS5, it runs smooth enough, and I don’t have to worry about cheaters or those who play on lowest graphic settings to give themselves an advantage. It’s certainly a relief. MP games on PC has been ruined for a long time now, unfortunately.

Being that game seems to be running its course, I have begun to give out my great and humble mods to anyone that’ll listen.

How does playing on low graphic settings give someone an advantage??

I’m on a PS5 and unlocked the frame rate restrictions and it’s unbelievably smooth.

It’s A LOT easier to see when you play on lowest settings since there is way less foliage, bushes etc. characters sticks out way more. The textures are a lot more simple too which helps you spot players. It’s really dumb that illfonic even have let players alter the graphics that much. If it were a single player game, then yes, it wouldn’t matter. But this is a competitive multiplayer game so shit like that shouldn’t be in the game.

I’ve never noticed any difference in foliage or characters sticking out on lower settings. Is that just on PC?

If anything, I think it makes spotting people easier on the higher setting because you see the slightest movements because the frame rates are so high.

Yes, it’s only possible to change the graphics settings on PC.

And seriously, to you guys that troll with the hacking, mods and shit. It’s gotten old really quick. Stop behaving like 10 year olds. You’re better than that. Come on. XD

To be honest, I don’t think anyone here hacks or anything.

If anyone did I’m sure they would be cast out immediately with frog memes and knights claiming “heresy”.

Yeeeeees, goood, let the hate flow through you!

Give in to the dark side of the hacks!

Yeah I know that, but they troll with it, and it seems to have been going on for quite a while here in the forums. It’s gotten old fast. I don’t see the humor in it at all. It’s definitely an internal thing they’ve experienced against brainless players.

Life is too short for hate, buddy.

1 Like

1 Like