GOTHAM KNIGHTS!

They have become Microtranactions heavy the lst 5 games they put out.

Creed games have gone down hill since the Canadian studio took over. Sorry @Elliott626

They are just as bad as EA putting out half assed games and then patching them till they are completed.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to write them off just yet because the last two ghost recon games were great

Plus they created one of the greatest stealth games ever in splinter cell

They could do The Punisher justice

2 Likes

The ps2 punisher game was dope.

I see they have cancelled last gen versions of this game though.

1 Like

It was the best Frank game. The old arcade/genesis beat-em-up with classic Nick Fury as your teammate was fun too. The ps2 one had Tom Jane doing the voice and there were cameos with other characters Iike Iron man and Black Widow. The only thing Iā€™d tweak wouldā€™ve been your movement speed. Frankā€™s a little sluggish, but lugging around all that hardware, he would beā€¦
Give it a play if you get a chance.

I mostly play my Punisher build on GRBP, along with Black Widow, Winter Soldier and Nick Fury backing me up.

1 Like

Ya but thatā€™s not a problem for me lol

Wow look at the improvement! And what we saw said itā€™s still in progress! I canā€™t believe itā€™s going to get better!

Much welcomed improvement. I was scared they were going Fortnite style with this property. Now its more inline with Insomniacā€™s Spiderman in terms of detail which i really like. I also got my wish for them to allow us to build our style/costume/look of our player!

1 Like

Dude the company is out of Montreal.

The rest of Canada doesnā€™t consider Quebec to be apart of the country šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(Canadian joke since they constantly try to separate from the country while remaining dead center šŸ¤£)

1 Like

Totally going to rock the knight wing mullet lol šŸ˜‚

Since we were talking about Punisher, there was a cross over! Lol

1 Like

There were at least 2. In the one I own, he teams up with Azreal, when he was filling in for Bats, after Bane broke his back and all that. Idk if the 2 stories are innthe same universe or were even in canon ever (they donā€™t appear to be, but even if it had been, that continuity has been wiped numerous times since then.) In the one above, the scene when Frank is gonna kill the Joker is absolutely brilliant. Batman is literally the worst in this book, defending the Joker As much as I love Batman, heā€™s super misguided sometimes. Heā€™s basically at least partially responsible for half of the people Joker has murdered, because he wonā€™t at least permanently cripple him. Just gives him a beating and sends him to his padded cell with his jello. Joker shouldā€™ve been executed by the legal system after the first murder. Also, the concept that Batman could beat Frank (or Spawn, or a second Predator for that matter) is ridiculous.

1 Like

Lol I can tellā€¦your totally going to play as red hood huh šŸ˜‚

1 Like

For real DC is trying to remove Batman from Gotham to focus on lesser characters?! I do love the Bat family but if this is some political move for DC I will be upset

Totally think itā€™s this guy since the Black one moved to New York

Ghost-Maker and because we all know Knightwing will never do it, Maybe Tim but doubt it and his edgy ninja status, Red Hood kills people so that only leaves Damianā€¦unless heā€™s dead I dunno Iā€™m not up to date but I think itā€™s the guy I mentioned

Heā€™s old as bats, have a lot in common and both donā€™t use guns! Iā€™m just saying

Back to the game who missed Lincoln March!

I want it it sucks he had such a small role but maybe in the game it will get bigger!

So far itā€™s still Black Man as Batman in comics and Gotham Knights is Woke Garbage and THEE Batman, Kevin Conroy diedā€¦pretty disappointing year šŸ˜”