GOTHAM KNIGHTS!

WHOS PUMPED!!!

1 Like

Looks good. I loved the red hood dlc for arkham knight so I’ll certainly give this a try. Too bad he’s using non-lethal rounds tho. Kinda takes his edginess away a little. Wish we’d get a proper Punisher game now, but Marvel would screw it up.

2 Likes

Hard to say really just hope it’s better than the avengers and has more life in the ga.e as in ai ppl ect in streets

1 Like

Naughty Dog has expressed interest in such a game

I’ll probably end up picking this game up also as I’ve enjoyed all the previous Arkham games

1 Like

Mmmmmmm… idk if I would want ND touching Punisher after TLOU. I hated the first one, so i skipped the second one entirely, but i got the jist of how it goes and it sounds awful. The Uncharted series was great, but the lead behind them is gone now. Not sure what else they’ve done.

1 Like

At the very least naughty dog has shown competent gunplay/physics and extremely detailed bullet wounds as well as cinematic hand to hand combat

If you don’t see how this would benefit a game about the punisher then you’re blinded by some arbitrary bias

2 Likes

That part of ND is spot on. It’s the direction that would worry me.

1 Like

The only complaints I’ve seen about TLOU2 are surrounding the games story

You’re not afraid of Frank Castle becoming a black cop who’s family is murdered by police corruption are you?

1 Like

I would want Frank to be Frank and it be based on the Garth Ennis version, which most consider to be the definitive version. I hate all the fundamental changes to characters by those that didn’t create them.

1 Like

I agree but I also appreciate new takes on existing characters

1 Like

Nope. Make an alternate universe one, a la Miles Morales if they NEED to fuck about. They should leave the OGs alone.

1 Like

Back to GK… I’m interested in all 4 characters (hoping they have some different cutscenes and dialogue etc) but mostly Red Hood. What I WOULDN’T want is to find Bats alive and undercover or some such thing and make you switch characters. I wouldn’t be opposed to Bats as dlc, but since this one supposedly focuses on the Jr characters, it should stay with them.

1 Like

Totally agree I think that’s what’s going to happen but the DLC better be long, imagine a short level on how the dark Knight dies, that would be pathetic lol

Was this a good punisher game? It got iron man 😅

1 Like

It was pretty good

Not as in depth as I’d like it to be

1 Like

Oh come on at the time it was now…we just have this someday?

1 Like

Ubisoft would be a great studio to develop the next punisher game

If they don’t erase that character from history that is

1 Like

To bad for last gen console owners tho!

1 Like

Ubisoft can go do a flip

1 Like

1 Like