Granate Hack

yes, yes, they use modified controls, I met 4 who were throwing grenades and I got scared. if you were caught in their range, they would blow you up! Cheats are full of cheats.

shut up

You’re a cheater.

When I can see someone actually move the selector fast enough on an actual console, I’ll believe it’s at least possible, but, until then, I have no reason to believe a PC emulating a controller is the same, and neither should anyone else.

No. What you want is the actual details of the process to make it so you can do it yourself. Others have already told me you’ve asked them for this

2 Likes

Look guy, I appreciate the work you do in testing the game and quantifying stats, but if you think nobody is hacking on console, then you are beyond fucking bonkers lmao. People said the same shit about PC hacking on this game for over 2 years, and to this day nobody has hacked this game to the level that I have with being able to manipulate server-sided values. All they’ve been able to do is manipulate shit that is shared with the client for getting things like ESP, aimbot, speed hack. The easy shit. Find me anyone else in this game that can make themselves invincible. And the only reason they knew was because I basically showed them by going full send and blatantly cheating. I could make a new account and stealth cheat hard, and everyone would just think I’m another “elite player”. How could they know? By getting a double disc hit like Beer did on me and seeing me not go down? Umm, if I’m closet cheating and not just being blatant and giving zero fucks about it, then that’s not gonna happen cuz I’ll shoot him and the disc will return right to him before he can even get a single hit lmao. I can see exactly where he is with ESP. What if he hides behind something and throws it there? Throw a nade/flashbang in his face and boom, disc return. Traps? Keep distance and snipe him + run sixth sense. Like it’s so easy to cheat in this game and hide it if you really want to.

My point is that just because you haven’t seen it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. As someone who clearly knows coding more than anyone on this forum, I can assure you that hacking this game on console is possible, and I’m sure someone is already doing it, just like I’m sure someone else is hacking the game to the same level as I am on PC. They’re just doing it on the down-low, whereas I was doing it blatantly and laughing and pissing these guys off while blowing their masks off and killing them in minutes, and not giving 2 fucks if I take overly obvious amounts of damage while chasing them. As someone who has hacked an extensive catalogue of games, I can tell you right now that this game is on the FAR easier side to hack, so it would be mindblowing to me if I’m truly the only one that has hacked it to the level that I have. Otheres are out there. They’re just not being public about it. I personally think LS1Outlaw is hacking on console, and I’ll leave it at that. Streams don’t mean shit. Any informational display can be set as overlays and hidden on the stream. Aimbots can be hidden with smoothing. Nobody here (besides the cheaters that will never admit to it) is qualified enough to give any input on who is or isn’t hacking because they simply don’t know enough on how it all works. That’s why they say stupid shit ike “but they streaaamm! We would see them cheating! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Just like all the potatos that subscribe to Samhain and think he’s not because his ESP overlay doesn’t show in his videos, and any aimbot smoothing he uses with SAWZ etc is imperceptible. If you knew enough, then you would understand. Otherwise you simply get fooled by guys like him.

3 Likes

Almost imperceptible.
A quick pause at the right frame and zoom can easily show us that the aim dot 99% of the times points to the Pred’s center mass.
An easy analysis show us that the aim drag after scope takes always the same time (to the milisecond).

1 Like

In one of his videos he’s up in a tree and downs someone with the bow. He’s attempting to kill them while they’re on the ground by continuing to fire at them, but as he’s winding up to shoot, his aim suddenly snaps behind him to an FT that was running up from behind. Aimbot does this if you don’t use Field of View targeting. Instead of targeting whoever is in the field of view that you set, it will snap to whatever target is closest. He was targeting the guy on the ground, but when the FT coming from behind got closer, his bow aim suddenly began to snap to that guy, and he shot and missed, then leaped away lol. Shit was so obvious

1 Like

@PlayStation_sniper So you’re hacking, now? I used to have so much respect for your controller skill, but I guess it was all a lie. 😔

Hilarious. Is that video still up?
Cause after the hacks became “official” lots of his videos were deleted from his YT playlists, i wonder why…

1 Like

I didn’t expect you to be this much of a fucktard, then again this is a game full of idiot players. You are like monkeys trying to understand how fire works and assume its human magic.

You are dealing with potatos that think that anyone that can hit shots with the sawz is using aimbot, even on console, because apparentely that is such an impossible feat for this idiots.

You are a lying little rat trying to make up shit for this pathetic narrative, none of my phg videos since 2020 have been deleted. All playlists with the same videos are still on my main page.

Is it that hard to accept that some people are better ? Apparently yes.

1 Like

Do you really think your insults give you credit?

1 Like

You potatos don’t have credit at all. You see a video of me aiming and act like its rocket science and pull an “analysis” that would make a monkey assume fire is witchcraft.

You aren’t a liar ? Which vids you saying I deleted ? You are making up vs me. I can explain how I did anything in any video, in any match while playing legit but there is no point I guess, I can’t teach how the process of making fire works to monkeys.

To summarize my experience with people like you:

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Yup, right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHmV34Kd2kM

At exactly 1:43 you can see the cam suddenly jerk to the FT that comes up behind him while he’s trying to shoot, and it fucks up his aim and he misses, and he jerks it back to the FT that he was trying to kill and readjusts his aim again. It’s obvious as hell for anyone that has ever used aimbot

1 Like

Oh… Fellow guy thinks i’m looking for credit. I’m not. Since day 1 on this forum idc what people think of me.
And i don’t want you to explain anything to me. You’re full of yourself aren’t you?
Fun thing you chose replying to me and not to this:

2 Likes

That arrow shoot sideways instead of going of to where I aimed, thats a bug that happens a lot in branches. First 2 arrows went straight to the same direction, without moving the crosshair the third arrow went to the right, its a bug.

I aimed to the next fireteam after shooting that arrow because it was suppose to kill that downed fireteam, but it didn’t because of a bug, and the other player was shooting me I was planning to go for him next. When I realized the downed ft didnt die, I had to aim back at the him to shoot an extra arrow to secure the kill because of an arrow bug.

You are an idiot.

so bro, u believe someone who is a cheater himself, and whos clearly here to stir shit up. @PlayStation_sniper is not a cheater, just a good player. Pls dont trust this guy.

2 Likes

Bro the camera literally turned to the right towards the FT that came up behind you right as you were shooting, which shows that you didn’t turn it naturally. It was the aimbot turning to the closest target, since the downed FT was closest at first, but the FT that came behind ended up coming into closer range, and aimbots always target the closest object unless you set it for field of view. This fucked you up and caused you to miss. The camera snapped back to the downed FT afterward since that’s where you were looking before the aimbot started to snap to the FT behind, and you had to readjust your aim. You can lie all you want to these guys that don’t know how to hack, so they don’t know what to look for, but to a hacker who knows better, it’s obvious as hell. Like the old saying goes: It takes one to know one

1 Like