Granate Hack

The delusional idiot thinks anyone that is good at sniping and uses a headsets is using aimbot and esp because he had to start using that shit to do what others can do normally.

Because I moved my mouse to the right after firing the arrow, he was shooting I can hear and see the bubbles in thermal, is that something hard for you to do ? Do you need a hack to help you move your mouse too ? Must be very hard for you do the most simple things in life. I can’t even move my hand without being accused of hacking on this game at this point. Moving mouse is now an impossible feat.

1 Like

I know. I thought it was funny. People thought the same thing about my brother. Some people can’t understand the how much better some people can be at aim, positioning, timing, preemptive strategies, and reflexes. I’ll play Warzone DMZ with my brother and watch in amazement as he picks apart teams of three by himself. Some people have just played games for more years and have a knack for strategy.

1 Like

Never argue with idiots, they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

3 Likes

My bad. I guess the sarcasm didn’t come through clear enough. 🤣

2 Likes

sorry still a second language for me lol

1 Like

Lmao unnatural instant snap back and forth like that mid-aim that causes you to miss the shot? Nah, nice try buddy. You didn’t intend for that. The FT that came behind ended up becoming the closest object and threw the aimbot off. I could almost hear you saying “FUCK” as the camera snapped back and you had to aim all over and shoot the FT again. Spin all you want, brother. I find it hilarious too that you claim to be able to aim perfectly and nearly no-scope shots with the SAWZ, yet when the camera snapped back and you had to readjust your aim, you aimed like a mile north of the FT and had to guide the reticle down towards the FT before taking the shot. What I’m seeing here is an aimbot that threw you off mid-aim as it snapped to the FT that came up behind since he became the closest object, it then snapped back as you hit your hotkey to turn off aimbot for that moment. That’s why when you readjusted your aim, you weren’t on point and had to drag it downward. Yet when you’re running around with the bow or plasma pistol you can snap off on-point shots without even needing to do the aim animation, right? Lmao busted

Oh look its a monkey accusing a human of witchcraft cus he made fire. Cute.

Also Aston:

Get good.

1 Like

More like a human seeing and understanding what another human is doing because I do the same myself. The rest of these guys are the monkeys defending you because they don’t know themselves what they’re looking at, or they’re part of your crew and are just bias because you’re all gatekeeping the secrets like scarface says. The guys that defend you, like skoolboy, simply don’t know any better. They don’t understand how these things work, so how are they supposed to know what they’re seeing? It’s like showing a fucked up engine to a non-mechanic. They don’t even know what they’re looking at. Only someone who has the same knowledge as you will know. That’s why you can fool all these other guys, but you can’t fool me. And that’s also why you and your crew hate me so much, because I’m the biggest threat that has come the furthest towards exposing you all

Yeah to do the same that I do with my hands you need hacks, I know, its pathetic.

You are the biggest clown since fantasma that we got a chance to laugh at for all the absurd shit you have done. You are entertaining for sure, like a monkey dancing to a crowd thinking that he is the same as the rest and people are laughing with him instead, but its actually at him.

Eh, I just play with Spack Tedinator yesterday as FireTeam

Spin, spin, spin. Lie, lie, lie. Sweep, sweep, sweep. That’s the samain way. Go back to your peanut earning channel and thinking that anyone with a life cares about being “good” at practically ANY game out there, let alone PHG of all games. Try becoming a winner at life and making real money like me before flexing your “claimed” video game skills on me, as if they would be impressive even if they were real. I’m driving around in the Lambos you’ve seen on my channel while you’re wanking to some type of imaginary “elite PHG rank” you’ve established. Very cool bro. Must get you a lot of pusy. You and your catfish instagram pics. Funny how you could have shut me up by just posting a pic of you holding a sign with your username written on it to prove it’s actually you when I challenged you to that, but you just ignored it and changed the subject because you know that isn’t you lmao. You’re just a fraud entirely. Fake instagram, fake “elite player”, fake everything

Oh the coping you are doing. Its not my fault you can’t even get good at fucking phg lol and you did care so much about it that had to make hacks on your own cus you were mad at us. What kind of person does this ? You are not happy person aston, you are not a winner and you don’t have much of a life. Not going to fool anyone here.

I don’t care about you enough to go take a pic of myself doing that, you are not important, you are just a potato and I seen what you look like. Next move is that ? Say its not me on my instagram ? Sure if that makes you feel better. Cus I can’t look better than you, the same way I can’t be better at you in this game. Nice mental gymnastics. You can’t buy what I am. You can’t get good. And there goes the source of your problems.

Yes, I cared so much about PHG that I spent all of an hour making hacks for it because you know, maybe computer science is my background and maybe that’s also how I’ve earned the money to buy the Lambos and get the black AMEX etc you’ve seen on my channel? You know, like someone with a life would. Not some nerd that has spent every waking hour of every day getting to over level 800 in the game. I mean I can’t even IMAGINE how many hours you spent getting up there. I’m at like level 370’ish, and this is with solo-killing the pred and disarming his bomb every single match. I’m getting the max XP you can possibly get, and my levels still go up so slow because the higher you go, the exponentially slower it increases. And you’re at over 800?? Holy fucking shit there is NO way you’ve ever seen the inside of a gym as you claim.

I have Lambos, a black AMEX, JP Morgan Reserve card, etc that you’ve all seen on my channel, and you all know it’s me because I literally chatted in your stream under the account, but I have no life and you are the one with a life. The guy whose clinging to a video game status and faking to be someone on instagram lmfao. I mean you’ve gone on and on about how you’re so buff and people accuse you of using PED’s at the gym, have a flexing pic for your discord profile, etc. Yet you can’t back it up when someone calls you out on being a catfish? I mean you’re so public about putting forward and showing off this image of who you are, yet now you don’t care enough to take a 2-second pic to prove it. If not for any reason other than to just completely shut me up and make me look stupid. You just know you can’t because it isn’t you, my man. Anyone with a brain would know that though when they watched your videos and heard your preteen sounding voice that in no way matches the dude in your discord profile pic or instagram lmfao. You sound like your balls haven’t even dropped yet.

And how is that my NEXT move when it was literally my first move by calling you out on it in literally the beginning of this back and forth argument we’ve had starting on the Exploits/Hacking Grounds thread. I challenged you to post a pic holding a sign with your name on it to prove you’re not a catfish, and you just flat out changed the subject. Now I’m bringing it back up and you’re beating around the bush trying to avoid it again haha. So obvious man. You’re fake as hell in so many ways, and all these guys that buy into your bullshit are even more dumb than you

🤣

1 Like

Can you recognize my voice here? https://vocaroo.com/12JQWQXKntkm

You are gonna its fake I guess. Bye Aston.

It’s true I use a reticle on my tv🥲🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

No because I’m not clicking any sketchy links from you. If it’s a video, post an embedded video like everyone else does. Also, I thought I wasn’t important enough to prove anything to? But now you’re offering some proof? Yet taking 2 seconds to write “Samhain13” on a piece of paper and take a selfie is too much proof to offer, right? Hahahaha catfish af

How does audio prove anything? I’ve already heard you in your videos. My point is that it in no way sounds like someone beyond their teenage years, and especially not someone with any sort of actual build. It sounds like exactly what you would expect from a guy who clings to a video game status. Like a scrawny teenage nerd. I mean I’m going to be straight up with you. If it were me in your shoes, and you were blasting me like this accusing me of catfishing because I look so damn good, I would be so quick to take an irrefutable proof pic and shutting you the hell up, then rubbing it in your face like none other. Like “HAHAHAHA WHAT NOW BITCH? YOU JUST ADMITTED TO THINKING I WAS FAKE BECAUSE I LOOK SO DAMN GOOD I CAN’T POSSIBLY BE REAL, AND NOW YOU SEE I AM REAL. FEEL DUMB YET??” The fact that you dont’ jump at that opportunity is sketchy af. The only reason you wouldn’t is because you can’t.

I mean if you tried to call me out saying “oh those Lambos aren’t yours” etc, I would take a pic and even a VIDEO right now with whatever you wanted on a piece of paper showing the keys altogether here. Or “that AMEX isn’t yours” or “that JP card isn’t yours”, again, I could show them WITH the entire welcome kits they came with as seen in my videos. Literally no issue for me. And that takes more work for me than a selfie would for you since I have those kits in a closet and I’d have to actually dig them out of there. The keys I could do in 2 seconds. But ya, a fucking selfie pic with your username written on a piece of paper and you avoid it while saying you don’t care enough, but yet offering alternative proof which shows that you actually do? Hahaha get the fuck outta here dude. You’re a catfish through and through

I dont care if those lambos arent rented or yours at all. I dont care. I never said I was Mr. Olympia size, you can tell by my discord pic I have like 42-43cm arms at low body fat, which is above average meaning is enough to have people accusing of roiding cus they have low standards like you on this game.

Yet you claim to be this guy, but now you’re dialing it back after being called out LOL:

So you’re either catfishing by claiming to be someone you’re not, or you’re catfishing by posting pics and making claims that show you in a light that isn’t reality. Like a typical fake ass instagram influencer that gets busted and called out