grenade glich or hack?

The last day i had 2 games where the fireteam, or at least some members, throw and obscene amount of grenades, at and obscene rate, with unlimited ammo
i mean i got 30 grenades thrown at me in under second, and they just keep coming
and this 30 grenades a sec is not metaphorically, but literately

the fireteam has a lot of fun with this, calling it “magic”
is it tho?

2 Likes

1 Like

Fireteam are gods and predator is a chew toy compared to them.

2 Likes

maybe im not explaining myself clearly enough
its clearly a hack or a glitch
i can see like 20+ grenade icons on my screen at any given time
the sound of all the grenades exploding is deafening.
and they never run out of grenades aswell, even after throwing literately hundreds of them

i tried asking how they did this, nut all i got back in broken english/russian was “magic bro”

2 Likes

I have heard of this glitch. Throwing nultiple grenades at a time by pressing LB and RB back and forth really quick. I don’t know how to do it because I never tried it. But sometimes it happens by accident to me on my controller. As far as infinite ammo idk.

Also I really dont care how ppl play in this game. But honor is real.

It’s pretty much a glitch that unsurprisingly I myself haven’t seen explained.

The Ammo itself is easily explained because while all Fireteam can make sure they have a lot of Ammo with Bags and Prepper Perk, having a Support Class on the team will give everyone the Prepper Perk in terms of increased Ammo reserves, and can carry both bags so Ammo becomes a non issue, especially when Ammo Crates supplied by the map can also be found.

i had it yesterday for the first time, wasnt gunna post.
but today i got it again…hope this isnt becoming a trend

I know of the quick grenade throws but never herd of infinite grenades, unless all of them have gearhead equipped, and they all threw grenades at the same time.

im pretty sure they where premades, the last game certainly was, all of them did the grenade thing.

Hmm, I guess the best thing you can do is dodge the grenades the best you can.

I’ll tell you what tactics they use Throw all the grenades with macros program. In a second you eat them all. !!! Macros program

it’s a glitch / exploit… game is full of this shit

1 Like

I fought Captain Jelau and threw all the grenades in a second … Everyone on his team laughed like crazy and threw grenades very fast

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Sounds a lot like a grenade launcher 🤔

1 Like

Throw one grenade then press the fire button fast, you’re welcome!

1 Like

Well fuck me how did you do it? you solved that one quick didn’t you! and they probably all had grenade launchers! But i did smack that Robin good didnt I?

im still left with like a red bruise on my cheek.

I know there’s an exploit where you can basically throw all your grenades in less than 1 second, one of the friends I play this with found it and I’ve suffered it when playing as Pred. But “unlimited” grenades… that’s new to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntingGrounds/comments/v1p46o/grenade_exploit_for_those_who_didnt_believe/

maybe its just a private match with settings done to it.