grenade glich or hack?

https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntingGrounds/comments/v1p46o/grenade_exploit_for_those_who_didnt_believe/

maybe its just a private match with settings done to it.

His name is SturlasauRUS and he has few other partners that managed somehow to exploit, guy Fearless YT uploaded recent video on YouTube called NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST PART 1 / 400 SUBS SPECIAL!!!, watch it quickly, it’s not hack, but definitely some exploit, apparently seems that you can put any item in secondary and copy assault riffle magazines into it to make quantity bigger. Since I am new user, I cannot post the links.

2 Likes

It wasn’t private, it truly is huge unfair advantage exploit, type on youtube ‘‘NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST PART 1 / 400 SUBS SPECIAL!!!’’

Video from Fearless YT will pop up. It lasts only 4 minutes and 57 seconds. Guy is lunatic, he is finding so many bugs sand mistakes, exploiting at finest.

2 Likes
4 Likes

crosshair v2 FTW! No more using markers!

Guy made a video how to do it, tutorial, type in youtube search ‘’ Unlimited Gear Exploit Tutorial’’ from the guy called
Superfastfrog1, it’s only 3 minutes and 54 seconds, that’s how SturlasauRUS does it and his fellow teammates, don’t hate the player, hate the game, I mean blame devs for this for not updating it. Not that guy, he is just having fun.

Sadly I am still new user https ://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=0xeE2tq1jWY close spacebars from / and watch and https ://

Basically, it’s only a problem if you’re playing against PC players then.

1 Like

He is not using auto clicking, he is as he stated having expensive aula 100$ mouse which has special button called ‘‘double click’’, so in 1 click he clicks double time and in 2 four time, he uses it single handedly with his own speed and fingers. He told PS players that they can do it too if they are fast enough.

1 Like

He specifically says he is using an auto clicker and that you have to set the coordinates correctly and turn the time to click very low, “so the click time is pretty quick.” He sets it to 20ms in the video, which is way too fast for someone to both move from one item to another and hit select on both. I’m not even sure a modded controller could do it.

1 Like

He uses the autoclicker to make it easier but you can just do it fine without it.

Wanna bet ? People used to say the same thing about specs on the wrong classes, didnt take long for ps players to get a bunch of Hunters with Analytic and Stalker on it.

1 Like

These glitches operate on completely different mechanisms. One is essentially RNG with a class reset, and the other requires extremely quick menu navigation and selection. I guess I could be wrong, but we’ll just have to wait and see how many Console players are spamming infinite grenades.

Infinite grenades ain’t even the limit, you can get a 40 round, semi-auto rocket launcher.

2 Likes

You can do this on a controller. You also don’t need any auto-clicker or “macro” shit. Is just easier that way, but not necessary.

Why do you always complain PC players are the only “hackers”, “cheaters” or whatever?

1 Like

1 Like

Support increased ammo reserves and prepper perk affect weapon ammo, not gear. Grenades are gear. The only way you get an extra grenade is if you equip gearhead, for a grand total of 4 grenades.

Each FT on a pub match can throw as much as 4 grenades in a second. Multiplied by 4, that’s 16 grenades on a second. but that’s about it. all your nades are now gone and you’ll need to find several ammo crates to replenish everybody to their full potential.

however, a combination of rocket launcher, grenade launcher, along with grenades, can give the impression that there is some OP UAV bombing happening. And if coupled with bane perk and unleased specialization, it can be devasting for the pred (on top of being annoying as fuck to deal with because of all the noise)

And how many pc players are doing that ? You have only like 2 ft mains of the whole playerbase doing this.

(See below)

All jokes aside I’ll believe this…

…when I see Console players throwing infinite grades.