grenade glich or hack?

As the person who made the video, you don’t need an auto clicker to get this set up. It just takes a few more tries. From what I’ve seen it’s very much possible to do this on controller. But, it’s significantly easier with a autoclicker on pc.

1 Like

& @JelouGaming

“Very much possible” doesn’t convince me of anything. How high can you go on the auto timer before the glitch doesn’t work?

Like I’ve stated, when Console players are spamming hundreds of grenades in a row, I’ll be leave it’s possible. If I can reproduce the glitch myself, I’ll believe it’s possible. I just don’t have time for it right now.

Definitely not what we’re discussing here.

Actually he showed the people on his discord screen share that he does not use auto clicker and also with syringes he uses ammo bags for bonus ammo, so it’s more advantage than disadvantage and it’s not just more than 2 people, it’s many of them, even PS guys started to adopt his tactic.

That is true as well, it doesn’t need to be PC in order to do that. Yup, Sam is in complete wrong on this one and not to mention that he says ‘‘you sacrifice your secondary weapons’’ implying that it’s disadvantage, while it clearly isn’t.

You don’t even have to do it that fast. Like I said, while a “turbo click” can do it easier, it is by no means, necessary.

If you are able to do it on a controller or not doesn’t mean it can’t be done. It depends on how fast can you interact with it and how fast the actual system is able to register the inputs.

There’s a lot of variables here, including the condition of the buttons on your controller, the inherent latency of wireless controllers, the processing speed of your system (ps4 vs ps5), and obviously the hands behind the controller. The fact that you can’t do it, or few can, doesn’t prove is impossible. Believe what you want bro. Is not like anybody cares.

1 Like

You’re in no position to comment on the beliefs of others.

It would be evidence that is not possible. It would be strong evidence that it’s highly unlikely most players could pull it off, if possible.

1 Like

It is actually possible you know? And he wasn’t comment on the beliefs of others, he was talking that it is not IMPOSSIBLE.

How do you know? 🤔

He admits there are a lot of variables.

People have been doing this shit for ages, putting Specs on different classes, carrying two primary weapons, unlimited gear, etc. All easy shit to do that several PSN players have done.

1 Like

Even the key biddings that people whined that were used by pc players made their way to ps lol

1 Like

The specialization glitch has nothing to do with this glitch.

Are there videos of console players doing this glitch?

Probably, not my job to go looking for them.

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Sorry. 🤷‍♂️

Everybody else is telling ya these things are always capable on either platform and I’ve played with and done some of this shit myself, so we’re always right, sorry.

1 Like

So if you can’t bench 300 lbs that means is not possible? Ok. got it

You are like Illfonic asking for video evidence of everything. I get it if I have the chance.

Well, I can. Multiple times in fact. So that’s kind of a bad example.

I think a better example might have been, “just because you can’t catch a fly out of the air, doesn’t mean nobody can.” But you have a fair point, maybe my fingers are just too damn slow. 😆

So, if we hopped into a game together, right now, you’ll have a class equipped with 300 secondary grenades?

No because I don’t play FT unless I really need VT, I fucking despise FT and everything about its gameplay. But what I can do is bind keys & animation cancel exactly like PC. I can glitch Specs onto other classes, like putting Analytic on Zerk for example. But none of that shit gives any meaningful advantages anyways so may as well just play other classes.

This is nothing new and you only make yourself look less intelligent for acting like it is. Everybody has already explained how you do this, you don’t need a PC, you just need fast enough inputs.

I’ve got better shit to do than spend the day arguing with someone who is like “Those dirty PC players are up to something.” I’m going back to playing ESO.

2 Likes