Gringos, Yankees, I Speak agian

I repeat it to you again, Your English or American American family must all die, your little brothers, your brothers, your sisters, your cousins, your uncles, your parents, your mother, your grandfather, your grandmother and if your grandmother is dead, let her come back to life, but then go back to die, because you are scum, garbage, English garbage, you are the biggest shameless, racist thieves, who enslave other peoples, in all of world history, you are one of those who say "do what I say, but not what I do "you can cheat, but others cannot do the same as you, you can invite a friend as a predator and enter as a soldier, and you agree to kill all the other soldiers and nothing happens here because You do it, you can use a hacker program and see the predator from the other end of the map and use another program to shoot and hit at all times, the most bloodthirsty, most criminal, most cowardly, most traitorous, most selfish animal. ironic manipulators of the truth through television with false propaganda and more ruthless and ruthless criminal who kills himself among his own race, is without a doubt the human being and they take the Champions Cup of Champions in crimes in lies in hypocrisy in narcissism, the English and this is a historical fact, you are the biggest violators and criminals of human rights, the coronavirus should kill you all because you are false criminals, you are the ones who press the button of the criminal machinery and then you say that it is the machine who has killed that you have not killed anyone !!! terrorists !!!

in 1500 there was a Taino Indian who fought against the Spanish, he with stones and sticks, the Spanish With iron armor and bayonet, when the Spaniards went to burn him at the stake, a Franciscan approached the Indian
Hatuey to tell him about heaven and eternal salvation, because the Spaniards said that we were all brothers and that we should believe God just like them. The Indian Hatuey asked him if the Spaniards went to heaven, and before his affirmative answer, he expressed his desire to go to hell … but in reality the only God that the Spaniards admired was the gold they collected of indigenous lands …

The gringos are largely the same as the Spanish came to Vietnam and what they wanted was marijuana, they came to the Nazi war and what they really wanted was wealth and antiquities. They came to the Gulf War and what they wanted was oil, they reached the war against drug traffickers in Colombia and what they wanted was cocaine, I wanted to emphasize that the Americans are nothing more than English who came to the lands of America and expelled and massacred all the indigenous people from their lands. just as when they went to Africa to enslave the African people,

for that same reason I say, like the Indian Hatuey, I prefer to be out of this forum far away these animals badly given birth to damn gonorrhea with bad blood children of a thousand parents sons of bitches

5 Likes

Give me back my meme dammit! You stole the parrot, MY PARROT!

5 Likes

did someone say , " indian " ?

1 Like

3 Likes

You are the gringo son of a damn whore that made the parrot of the jungle.
Your women are those who like blacks a lot, that’s why you are killing us who come of African race in your countries, and for this reason I write it, because your mother, your sister, your aunt and your grandmother he likes blacks and if your grandmother is dead … if he came back to life he would also dream of a black man , …

Yes I speak of the Indian Hatuey,

in 1500 there was a Taino Indian who fought against the Spanish, he with stones and sticks, the Spanish With iron armor and bayonet, when the Spaniards went to burn him at the stake, a Franciscan approached the Indian
Hatuey to tell him about heaven and eternal salvation, because the Spaniards said that we were all brothers and that we should believe God just like them. The Indian Hatuey asked him if the Spaniards went to heaven, and before his affirmative answer, he expressed his desire to go to hell … but in reality the only God that the Spaniards admired was the gold they collected of indigenous lands …

The gringos are all the same since then, all Yankees and I still shit in the dead and the dead.

Stop using my parrot for political gain!

2 Likes

I repeat it to you again, you must send your sister to your mother and your grandmother to my bed. I’m going to show her how macho I am, I have ejaculations on the faces of each one of them, and if your grandmother is dead, you revive them that I’m going to fuck her and after she dies again ,

1 Like

And I’ll repeat it to you again! Release my parrot!

2 Likes

You got a thing for old ladies or something? That’s a little weird.

2 Likes

Bro you never seen A Gmilf?

3 Likes

you gringos Yankees are the biggest racists from above the ground, they only have a good face with foreigners to use it, an example … your women with blacks, clearly and evidently want the third leg. suck, suck, suck and suck, your women are professional suckers, they would win in the Olympiad and the records of the all-time records and for having

1 Like

No, and I don’t want to.

1 Like

This man understands as he has sent your grandmother to his bed, as I have done.
As he likely understands your and your family’s long longing for the third leg of the black man.

How about you add a few more sucks to that, also add some maderfakers in there to really get the spirit of Fantasma.

1 Like

I am the phantom of the jungle, the one who stood on the rock and was insulted by hackers.
Manytimes the predators have insulted me when I have been on the rock of the backwater map and the rock on the rock of the map of excavations, but according to you, since I’m not Anglo-Saxon, it doesn’t matter

I fucked your mom. That was kinda fun.

Under the rock. Do you still use those glitches to get under the map? Or were they removed, I don’t remember.

And what about that rock on the rock on the rock?

What’s old is new again. Legends never die.

1 Like