guide to discerning Fruity Dyno Bites from Fruity Pebbles (must read)

Step one: observe the sogginess

If the cereal is soggy very fast, it is probably fruity dyno bites.

Step two: observe the noises

If your cereal seems to make crackling noises, this is a telltale sign of fruity pebbles.

Step three: taste test

eat a bite, if you are overwhelmed by the amount of sweetness mixed with texture of the cereal, it is fruity pebbles. fruity dyno bites do not posses the same amount of sweetness like the supernatural forces of fruity pebbles do.

Step four: put the evidence together

i dont need to explain

Step five: conclude the scientific test

make sure to eventually get the true answer, or else you wont be able to sleep knowing you cant taste the difference between a food city off brand and a dollar general celebrity.

Step six: ponder why you thought this would be interesting to read, and ask yourself “why did i do that” throughout the day. if you do not you have no self respect or care for this worlds safety and prosperity.

Step seven: give me your opinion in the replies on if you guessed right or wrong using this guide

fruity dyno bites are supreme

guaranteed great taste for the win

my stomach hurts

2 Likes

I guessed right by never buying these malt-o-meal knock offs and only buying the real McCoy.

Only cocoa pebbles will do for this guy

If your still eating cereal when you are the over the age 25 wtf are you doing with ur life. Eggs, toast and a piece of fruit is the superior breakfast

Cereal at my age is a maybe twice a year thing. I mean I have to be feeling really lazy or really nostalgic, since I’m old enough to remember the Flintstones as a show, not just cereal mascots. I ain’t got no time for breakfast most days anyway, but yes, eggs and bacon almost every weekend is my go-to.

Also…source

fruity dyno bites are good, bois

try them one day

1 Like

@DhRauta, you dont have to be a child to eat cereal

thats like telling somebody they cant eat mashed potatoes unless they’re over the age of eighty two

and also cereal is cheap

and also, some types of cereal are sources of iron

which is good

MEGA BONUS

1 Like

No cereal is cheaper than bread and eggs. Idk what store you shoo at but where im from even a off brand cereal os like 7 dollars plus 4 dollars for milk. Meanwhile i can get eggs for 3 dollars bread for 3

what kind of dollar store do you go to man?

cereal for me is 2 dollars for a large bag of fruity dyno bites + 3 dollars for milk

gluten free

with marshmallows

Dollar store? Who the fuck buys food from a dollar store inless you are one of those low lifes that live off the government

dude

its quick,

less people, (pandemic)

closer than food city or any other store

and guess what

everything is close to a dollar

Meh? All sound like excuse.

meh, all sounds like you’re trying to get in a digital argument on a video game forum about the dollar store

and, you were the one shaming everybody because they eat cereal

CEREAL

Lol. Nah if you eat cereal at an age where you can freely cook for yourself then you are just a lower level of a human

if you argue about who can eat cereal and who cant, argue about the dollar store being controlled by the government, and try to force your version of breakfast down other peoples throats, you are a lower level human.

and this was supposed to be a joke post?

Angry are we

so im not allowed to use a comeback, but you, the person who initiated the argument about cereal, can?

calling me a “low level human” because of my breakfast choice?

me being frustrated that someone is being an idiot on a forum because of cereal?

thats all justified.

this was a joke, and you are trying to turn it into an argument, acting like a fascist towards cereal?

why, dude?

dont you have something better to do?

Comeback? What comeback. All I read was why are you forcing your view of breakfast on ppl. Which im not. Scientifically thinking my breakfast is far better health wise than yours. Also never said the dollar store is controlled by the government so idk where that comes from. Also you just reused my insult back at me so you are so angry that you cant come up with an original idea, most likely because you eat sugar cereal instead of a balanced breakfast. Which is why your post sound like wet pasta being throw against a metal fridge to see if it is cooked or not

Frustrated? If you get frustrated over a troll then maybe you should get off the internet lol