gun jamming issues

anyone else getting an issue where the gun doesnt fire randomly ?

2 Likes

Have you tried cleaning the mud out the barrel?

3 Likes

No he to try getin gud!! Lol!! And just coppin with the bugs

2 Likes

I think there is a perk that says prevents bugs from creeping in. You might have to really look though as their really hard to get over.

Forum level help. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

lmao duely noted. No more mudying up

2 Likes

I had that often, still do. Reinstall didn’t help, did it three times, on different drives.

I also had a bug where my syringe didn’t wanna pop after pressing the damn button like 10 times.

The result, I got downed.

I also had a bug recently where my gun didn’t wanna fire after reloading, I switched to my knife and my knife didn’t wanna swing, basically any sort of attack just stopped and I was like, fuck this game.

2 Likes

That happened to me 2 days ago !!! Hahahaha WTF ! đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź My guns not my knife nothing was working as the fireteam. After I got downed. Then back up. Everything was okay. Bug after fucking bug. Illfonic. Do something wtf

2 Likes

Yes I get it every single game

1 Like

damn i gotta commit self splat to fix it RIP

There’s a bug with the fireteam plasma gun where it will keep shooting sometimes (unless that was fixed) and a bug I get pretty often is this very one, where your gun just seemingly won’t fire until you release the trigger and try again. There’s also that really stupid forced slam glitch when you’re playing as Predator.

2 Likes

I’ve caught a bug numerous times where I can’t interact or ADS or shoot. Usually the voice wheel gets stuck on screen too. Open the scoreboard/map Usually resets it

1 Like

It used to happen much more often to me near patch 2.06, strangely now I get it less and everyone else gets it more

I think it’s somehow linked to the spot cool down timer

Edit

Theres like 4 variations of no fire bug, switch to knife when unable to fire at all due to melee being stuck

2 Likes

Occasionally for just a second. Then today both my guns refused to fire mid round. Switching between them didn’t help. Reconnected the controller and that didn’t work either. Switching to knife then back again finally fixed it.

1 Like

Yes.

Is related to switching weapons while using the quick melee. It’s been happening for a while now but after last patch it just got worse. You can’t shoot or swing the knife.

I had to program macros (boo hoo, cheating) in order to introduce a delay between pressing the key and actually executing the key press. It sucks. Now I have a delay when switching weapons, but at least the bug is gone.

Other alternative is using the weapon wheel until it let’s you do something

Here’s a video

I believe this was done in last patch to prevent weapon animation cancel on predator, the problem is that it applies now to FT and it breaks it

2 Likes

I went back to finish playing Control, which I bought back in December. It’s a nice change when you play a game where everything works. This game became boring for me tbh. It’s cool when we group up and have a laugh on VC while whatever is going on, on the screen. PUBS alone is just the worst exp. tbh.

2 Likes

I get it on PS every once in a while. I just press the start button and when I go back, it’s fixed. This one time I got downed because of it.

1 Like