Guys would you like naughty dog to make Last of us Part 3 please tell me your own discussion your opinion not no 1 else?

• Yes for Last of us part 3

0 voters

• HELLLL NOOOO! Last of us part 3

0 voters

1 Like

I can’t really see how they could salvage the whole they dug themselves to be honest, without posting spoilers, the build up of the first was intriguing and a fun experience, the story was emotionally driven and touching at times. Part 2 has emotion aswell but people returned to continue the journey (or so they thought) and instead seen a story hijacked by woke jackasses who then attacked their player base when anyone had criticism. They were caught using paid/false reviews, false advertising and naughty dog need to severely correct their path or suffer from get woke go broke. But I don’t see how they can correct anything when a ground based game such as tlou even can’t bring characters back from the dead

1 Like

I would enjoy a part 3, but only if Neil either learned to not shove his ideology into others or if ND got a complete new team for it. Since they messed up pretty bad, the only thing left is start a new story away from everything made, maybe having a character or two making a apparence(and not getting disrespected) but that’s it.

1 Like

I hated the first one and after watching an in depth review of 2, I skipped it, just like the stupid ass Ghostbusters remake and Birds of prey. I’ll keep my hard earned $, thank you very much, ND.

1 Like

H1lesterdeath2

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a part 3 but I would like another entry

1 Like

Had to vote for both to see Number of votes for each side but honest opinion would rather another uncharted

1 Like