Hacking!

Yeah they were making some questionable choices.

1 Like

Put video evidenceā€™ otherwise it is just talk.

@Weevo540 making friends again! šŸ˜…

3 Likes

I know right

1 Like

Video of the match is above

1 Like

They just cant hang! If they lose its hacks if they win itā€™s because they were potatoes!

2 Likes

These mofos use the word hacks way too losely around here.

I would say in 99.999% of cases itā€™s just a matter of GIT GUD!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not expert but i dont see hacking. But ft was bad they hadnt skills.

1 Like

I can say with absolute certainty I wasnā€™t hacking. I have neither the expertise nor the inclination to figure that out especially on a console.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

He did!

I was playing with potatoes also this was a convo starter not really saying hacks

You Git Gud give him your psn so I can watch him clap your cheeks and leave another scar lol

I just realized I posted before this about the build your using lol callling it a new meta lol šŸ˜‚

Yep šŸ˜…

1 Like

Iā€™m fairly certain he might fuck my shit up, but thank you for the kind words.

@Scarface_1983 are you playing on PC?

1 Like

:)

Soā€¦ Play with meā€¦ Iā€™m not a potatoā€¦ Iā€™m a fierce yellow duckā€¦ But I have to admit, that I do not know, whether this is better or worse :))

Just invite ā€œBonator19ā€ and give it a tryā€¦

1 Like

Yea man, been trying to complete all the achievements in Cybershit 2077 lately, but I still play PHG here and there with the homies.

1 Like

@ElderPreddy : it is no shame to be defeated by Weevo. I also had this pleasure several timesā€¦ :)

But may I say, that, I deem it clever to just leave everything (and everybody too) behind, as soon (and no second before that) as just two FTs are left (standing upright). Both FTs furthermore should not run the same route to the reinforcement radio. Let the first one run clockwise and the second one counter-clockwise.

This way normally at least one should reach the radio - and if the pred already is waiting there, you two FTs are reunited there thenā€¦

1 Like

Ill private message you my psn but go against @Weevo540 makes a vid

1 Like