Hacking!

@Weevo540

You won cuz we were not organized also how did you do so much damage?!

There was no way you just one shot plasma team and arrowed us I call hacks! Lol

1 Like

Explosive barrels, maybe? Ping?

Appropriate predator builds can one-shot many classes.

I’m sorry, what’s your psn? I wasn’t aware we played. But GGs regardless 🤷‍♀️

If you could tell me the map and what class I was, I may have a video

2 Likes

Based on the time of this post, I’m fairly certain you met my elder stalker on overgrowth. Mean build isn’t it 😁

3 Likes

Lol yes but I only reveal psn if you wanna play or message me

Elder Stalker, Downrange and Height Advantage is an oof.

1 Like

Oooh makes sense but he wasn’t on trees when he did it

Sure, don’t mean to intrude on your privacy. Always happy to play with fellow forum dwellers, feel free to message me any time

1 Like

That’s my build

1 Like

Was it overgrowth

The temple map But you were not in the trees and I was hitting you hard with my shells it didn’t even second wind you 😰

You almost did. I was trying to get cheeky with the bow. I had the tiniest sliver of health left

1 Like

Gosh I blame my potatoes team, hate playing with randos 😔

For sure. It’s tough out there

1 Like

I run it time to time but bow hasn’t been my best friend at all recently.

1 Like

Switch to cross play to get better teams last match we won’t guess PC players got it made 😔

I had cross play on for that very reason and saw no difference in results honestly

Really? huh…just me then 😔

@ElderPreddy I believe this is the round in question. This build slaps very, very hard.

5 Likes

But see what I was talking about, they didn’t even stick together in the beginning or at least tried to do covering fire, I had to carry them all, then you got me but man if I aimed right with my grenade, I would have got you lol but shit so much Damage from your caster man lol but no hacks you got skills 😎