Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lolololol

Nobody is going to develop shit for this game unless you’re paying them thousands. This shit isn’t easy for people who don’t have extensive years of education and development experience under their belt. It’s easy for me only because I have that. And people that have that are already making insane money with their actual career, so why in the hell would they waste their time coding a hack tool for PHG degenerates for anything less than big money? Makes no sense. And every little hotfix would break the tool to boot, and nobody is going to keep that shit regularly updated for you for your measly $200.

The game sucks ass

4 Likes

fatboizslim, that’s Massimpact’s username in other forums. Bastardo, hijo de puta yankee!

1 Like

Game is fake

2 Likes

Need hacks for ps5. Tired of picking up the game for the first time in months and running into Dante Unleashed teams.

1 Like

That was your first mistake.

1 Like

Whoever fatboizslim is, they posted in a forum thanking someone for uploading a Katy Perry CD that they downloaded LOL

1 Like

PGH is literally a drug. You can quick cold for awhile, but as soon as you watch others do it, you get that itch, that urge. Then you boot it up. And there you are again, back in the jungle.

2 Likes

Are you gonna end up on the streets and sucking dick to make sure you get your PHG fix, Maddie? “Come on man, just let me play your PS5 for 20 minutes. Only 20 minutes. Man I will suck yo dick, man!”

1 Like

The only way I touch this game at all is if everyone’s bitching at me to play a few rounds of privates. The second I even get in a match I get so incredibly bored and want to immediately play something else.

And then you can’t sprint, can’t leap, get stuck in ADS, auto attack bug, bounce off shit, weapons disappear off the map, bug out of trees, and your projectiles veer off to the side.

1 Like

Absolutely fucking NOT!

It’s beyond my comprehension how some of these mofos are still playing this garbage.

After I stopped playing I never got the itch to play seriously again. Sure, I’ve played a few matches here and there just to bs with the homies, but It’s boring af.

This game is pure trash!

3 Likes

This is facts. Even I got bored of it. And I have the ability to ultra troll, or play on alts and solo destroy so-called “top shit” preds and deathsquads and humble them, making them think they suck ass and bringing them down a notch haha

1 Like

XDDDDD
Didn’t ya just finish whingeing about how I constantly brag about my credentials?

Inhales
gEe, I wOnDeR wHo WoUlD dO sOmEtHiNg So StUpId AnD tImE-wAsTiNg?

THANK FUCKING CHRIST, I’VE BEEN WAITING 3 GODDAMN YEARS, DO IT YOU LITTLE SHIT! DO IT!!!

I mean, knowing Mads (somewhat), that’s more than likely XD

FOOLED YA! let’s have children hotdog!

That’s… no good.

1 Like

Rude

1 Like