Hall of Fame: Accomplishments by Illfonic

1. Having a very active community - but not listening to them at all.
    (Many other poor developers would be very happy if their multiplayer gained such an amount of interest.)

2. Selling DLC which is not available in game but remains locked. Twice a similar bug!

3. Highly efficient bug fixing and introducing.

4. Aweful predator movement and weapon handling. Predator stops at the smallest steps and often jumps against branches with leap.

5. Corrupt loadouts and savegames - extremely nasty in the PS version. You have to delete files and connect with Epic again if you don’t have backups.

6. Only 12 loadouts but far more than 12 predator classes.
    (Maybe, they can count but they don’t seem to care.)

7. Having no interest in your most successful game but developing direct competition like Arcadegeddon immediately afterwards instead. (Many other developers would be thankful for such a community and try to make the best game possible by listening to them.)

7 Likes

The forums are just discussions about movies, star wars memes, and Nomad’s multiverse quadrilogy franchise of reposting his roleplay videos until the end of time.

Forum barely moves lol.

5 Likes

In game. Waiting times are short and many other multiplayer games are dead after such a time from release.

Does anyone play Arcadegeddon?

How are they supposed to listen to the people in queue?

The bug forum is full of bug reports and this community has suggested alot how to improve the game. They even did analyses and competitions. Thus, I consider PHG’s community as very active. Take a look at Steam’s PHG forum, furthermore.

Yeah last year. This is the youtube advertising forum now.

lol 1 post per thread?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah I need to point out this is false , they had arcadegeddon on the go in mid 2019 . Explains why they were never committed to PHG.

Hey! You mind your tongue! Thats blasphemy!

Not really, i mean only if you gotta roleplay kink or something.

1 Like

Even more strange then.

Why should one develop a direct competition like Arcadegeddon if you are allowed to develop a game for a popular license?

1 They have stated they originally weren’t going to do movie preds, besides the preorder but with enough people crying out for City Hunter, they did it and then saw how successful it was and did more.

2 Not sure if this should be separate from 3. If its a bug, its a bug, but if its someone not flipping the right switches on time, its something else. Its not like the dlcs weren’t in game or were never released, you just bought them before you had access to them. Unintentional pre orders. Poor form, but not some ground breaking thing.

3 Some minor bugs remain from the start, but I just seem to be lucky not coming across game breaking bugs all the time like everyone else.

4 Its not perfect, buts its far smoother than any game previously.

5 That sucks. Tired of trying to remember what I had for who. It got to the point where I had loadouts made by friends and I wrote down everything so I could replace them in a timely manner.

6 Eh. I never ran into an issue with not enough loadouts. Sure I don’t have them all, but I have one loadout per map for predator, and you could have one loadout per map per mode. And its not like loadout are set in stone.

7 It does really seem like they have no interest anymore, but I wouldn’t even consider Arcadegeddon even closely in competition with this. (The community on here is horrid and they still listen.)