Halloween Challenge (PS4 reward?)3

Holiday Hunter

Jungle Ghost

I didn’t make him for this challenge specifically but he is a “ghost” after all 😜

1 Like

The Pumpkin King 😏

1 Like

Ooooooh Shit! You have blessed me with a Righteous Kingly Name and it shall be so from this day on!
👍😎

You have seen A Nightmare Before Christmas, right? That’s where the pumpkin King comes from😊

1 Like

Its one of my favorites 😎👍 hence it is an honor and I thank you 😁

1 Like

Im making a Pumpkin Head build. Scout with the smash body, 87 Helmet, Alpha sickle and netgun. Body type 1

2 Likes

Pumpkin Head

2 Likes

NIIIIICE looks Dope dude!!

1 Like

Been Practicing on setting up stealth kills. Its tough trying to get those early downs and letting them get back up. Closest I got was today 1 stealth kill but had 3 set up. The game kept robbing me and would normal attack instead of the stealth kill

2 Likes

Yeah, if they get 2 pixels out of attack range you lose the SK to a standard attack😒 But you got one, and that’s awesome. Kayne got an awesome Katana Stealth Kill in his Samurai challenge video (part 9) today.

Can’t wait to see some Sickle Stealth Kills on Halloween, they’re hilarious the way Pred just flings their corpse into the distance…only to realise you have to go over to it for the claim 🤣

2 Likes

Well was trying for the challenge but ended up blowing away a stealth kill set up I had working. Ugggh video is uploading now will post when uploaded

As I said I was trying for the challenge but ended up killing one of the stealth kill set ups

2 Likes

Dam near almost had it again and this fucken twat quit out on me

You nearly had all 4!!! Mine always get got by AOE from blade swings🙄

1 Like

I know I Practice all my matches last night to set up the stealth kills

1 Like

Yes I know they are sloppy as fuck was just testing out the range

3 Likes

@VENN7eance can you clarify the rules? Do I have to have two stealth kills set before I wipe the ft or just need two stealth kills for it to count towards the challenge?

I think that it’s pretty clear.

2 Likes

That says before I do stealth kills not ripping skulls of wanders. Like what do I do if I catch a ft player solo dolo? Do I just let them bleed out?

1 Like

That’s a chance you’ll have to take, I guess.

Lol ima just follow them from now on then