Halloween Challenge (PS4 reward?)3

You know me already, I love challenges. And I’m thinking of a Halloween Challenge, inspired by someone who suggested we all create Halloween themed customisation for our Predators.

Additional to making your Predator look the part, I’d like to see some cool videos from you guys treating Fireteam to a sweet trick, the Stealth Kill😈 How could a Halloween Hunt be more fitting than having white Skull icons running around desperately trying to survive the scythe…or in this case, the Alpha Sickle.

So the challenge is this;

• Create a Halloween themed build which includes the Alpha Sickle as a weapon choice.

• To get at least two Fireteam members into Stealth Kill state and then perform a stealth kill on each using the Alpha Sickle. But you must get at least two ready before you execute any stealth kills.

• Eliminate the Fireteam.

It’s as simple as that for now, obviously there will be some additional points as decided by the whole community.

Here’s some my work in progress;

And if there are a healthy amount of participants with submissions, I have a PSN gift card to be awarded to the best hunt if they’re on PS4. Not sure what the PC guys would get though…

If anyone else has any suggestions, please add them below and I’ll post the finished challenge on October 30th.

6 Likes

Challenge Accepted!!

1 Like

Awesome sauce my dude, looking forward to Halloween😊 It might even be an idea to try and organise groups to do Private Halloween hunts?? I’m just juggling some ideas in my head to organise something incase illfonic totally ignore us.

2 Likes

So we dont have to use the alpha? Just the sickle?

Just the sickle.

I did do this the other night for the Holiday Spirit
I need to get some pics of my Holiday Hunter and ill work on the challenge on my lunch if I can 😎👍

3 Likes

Ugh…I hate theme parties

There’s no particular rush, as the challenge won’t actually start until it’s actually Halloween. Of course, there’s nothing to stop people from completing the challenge as it stands before but there’s probably going to be some additional conditions before then for balance and fairness.

Those are some awesome pumpkins!👌🏼💯

1 Like

It’s not a requirement, I’m not keen on them myself. I’m just trying to encourage the community to work together on something for Halloween incase illfonic don’t do an event.

2 Likes

Thanks brother I was going for my boy Broken Tusk but I kinda fudged the lightning bolt on his helmet, lately I’ve been putting together some footage with my new zerk Old Blue but I Love challenges…😁 sometimes a little too much 😒

I will take part in this challenge

4 Likes

Challenges make us better players 👍🏼 We need to challenge each other and ourselves in order to become not only great at this game, but flexible too.

I personally challenge myself every match to not engage the Fireteam if they’re overrun by AI. Once they’ve thinned down the AI numbers to only a couple is when I allow myself to engage them, unless they are hostile to me first. It doesn’t always work out that way, and I get over excited and rush in sometimes, but for the most part I try to play this game in the style of the 87 movie Hunter.

1 Like

Always good to have the blessing of the Cuttlefish Nation😊💯

1 Like

1 Like

i just see the alpha pred mask!

4 Likes

Now that you mention it…😳

1 Like

Now that I look at it the alpha mask kinda see a cuttlefish

3 Likes

Son of a…

It was like some kind of phantom spirit, calling you!

Thank you @MassImpact124 you have shown me greatnesses

2 Likes