Predator Clan leader

1 Like

Kirby.

1 Like

That’s fucking awesome.

1 Like

A literal black hole then can absorb any power lol

1 Like

Predator’s caster would be considered the worst gun in the entirety of Halo and wouldn’t do anything to shields.

Sangheili are using the equivalent of downscaled ship guns as their plasma weaponry and an Energy Sword is basically a lightsaber.

Elites are fighting people in OP power suits lol.

1 Like

Lol ya I thought so but there is a difference, Elites though use cloak still like to get up close and personal while Predators can adapt to their preys methods and kill them if it was a op Predator and not the trash ones Hollywood keeps dishing out

They have motion tracking so neither side can really hide from the other and Elites overall have better tech and armor by miles.

Elite’s have the tactical savy and agility to wipe out platoons of people, iirc the only reason they were driven to a stalemate was air superiority and infighting, they were killing Spartans and Arbiter is around equal to Master Chief. Only thing that saved humanity that long was the Covenant being unable to locate Earth because of the scorched earth policy. They were getting massacred even with peak human engineering.

its like putting Pred up against the guy from Crysis if you just throw the highest rank Elites out there because they get their own power armor.

Preds would lose to both Spartans and Elites

I dunno didn’t you play Spartan ops with the frat Spartan IVs? If those guys could I think a Predator can lol

The frat boys are still superhuman but have a higher casualty rate. And entire teams of them being wiped out was more common. They haven’t been around as long either and still seem to be dying more.

Spartan 3’s were just sent on suicide missions so we won’t count those ofc.

1 Like

Remember Reach 😭🫡

1 Like

best game in the franchise.

Halo’s like the only franchise where Humanity just gets dumpstered and every little victory just buys some time.

2 Likes

But

Destiny

1 Like

I can’t be expected to hear or follow lore shouted over radio during looty shooty gun noises and the general MMO-ness

It sounds like there’s some kind of sentient eldrich orb and humanity has a giant gun pointed to its head as its screwed over some previous races like the dumb whore orb it is.
And that’s where I left off.

1 Like

Ya when I beat the game I felt sad but satisfied at the same time knowing even though I made the biggest sacrifice I still won lol

😭