Handcanon

Anyone using that shit here? How dare you ? There is absolutely no skill playing this and it’s very frustrating to play against a guy who spams this the whole game. This weapon deserves a colossal nerf. Myself who plays Predator, I banned it from all my builds so it’s easy and uninteresting…

1 Like

Pew pew Preds coming in
3…
2…
1…

1 Like

Pew pew.

5 Likes

Imagine complaining about shit like this

The amount of idiocricy on the forum has increased tenfold recently

4 Likes

There is no hand cannon here.
The only games I’ve seen weapons called hand cannons in is destiny and dfo.

If you mean the handheld your complain is completely invalid and stupid because its literally just a gun.

It’s ok for ft to have guns and spam range attacks not not pred huh?

3 Likes

Swallow the plasma quiet honey

3 Likes

The plasma pistol is the new wave. The bow is a thing of the past lol.

1 Like

If fucking only.
I welcome our new handheld overlords.

IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE OF PACE.

1 Like

Your opinion is trash
3 Likes

Imagine playing scout duelist with bane and complaining about the hand held plasma caster…

2 Likes

The FT is spamming bullets with hitscan all the time too, atleast their weapons don’t shoot sideways every now and then, or crashes into invisible walls.

2 Likes

How dare they do that!?!?

Wait…

What if they spammed farts instead?

1 Like

Illfonic doesn’t know how to balance. For a long time the plasma Pistol sat in obscurity.

The bow did, and still does, 57 STARTING damage and charges to 75, but few people charge it. There is little incentive to charge it when you can already rapid fire for 76% of full damage, and knock down most players with 3 hits.

The poor Pistol only did 45 potential damage, and you had to reload every 6 shots. It’s only saving quality was the unlimited ammo, whereas you have to pick up the arrows fired by the bow. One day, out of nowhere, illfonic buffed the pistol from 45 to 67.5 Damage. That’s a 1.5 times increase in damage, and added 2 more shots to the magazine.

Why would any gaming company buff or nerf anything by 50%? Why would a gaming company double buff? Well they also doubled the effectiveness of most perks back in like Update 2.0. They also buffed explosive damage 300% in Clash a few months after it dropped. They nerfed the 7EN sniper in both Damage and Firerate. When they “fixed” the tracking on the Axe and Hammer, they also buffed the attack speed.

Illfonic just doesn’t understand how to make incremental changes. They don’t listen to player feedback. They don’t seem to care about damage thresholds. They make no changes until they take these huge leaps, leaving this game in a weird balance hell.

So, to be clear, I think it might be best if illfonic just doesn’t do any more balance changes, and just focuses on little things like leaping upward because of small objects and projectiles firing sideways and stuck disks because of invisible hit boxes.

3 Likes

Indeed, the hand-held plasma caster has been rebalanced several times.

Just keep it the way it is now. Currently, it is a reliable weapon at least.

Smartdisc cannot be used during night (if you don’t increase gamma / modify image - which could be considered as some kind of cheating since it mitigates the low visual quality during nighttime/thermal view requirement).

Yautja bow strongly depends on ping and is sometimes quite unreliable. Sometimes, you even don’t hit downed fireteam members.

Anyway, a fully charged plasma caster outmatches all other ranged weapons, requires minimum exposure and can penetrate cover.

1 Like

Keep crying lol

You’re just salty cos everybody else who uses it can aim well.

Except for you know… aim.

1 Like

sounds like a skill issue

I’ve been trying to explain this for you for over a year now. Glad you guys are finally getting it

1 Like

Well, it’s not that there aren’t things that should be nerfed or buffed, but, yeah, the unpredictable extremeness of how illfonic handles them is too gamebreaking.