Handicap for Randoms

We need urgently a FT handicap when playing randoms.

Seriously, sometimes I can swear theres a bunch of monkeys on the team, yelling and throwing the keyboards on the ground. People spreading across the map, shooting granades on teams feet, just looking while you parry the pred, running for the choppa while the rest of the team is trying to defeat the yautja… and more a LOT of stupid things.

To the people that dont have a team and play only randoms, this is so frustant.

Maybe a handicap, some hp/damage buff, or a Perk (you become stronger when your partners are stupid like monkeys) would be good.

No.

1 Like

I feel your pain, but sometimes you have to inspire your team mates to discover their inner Dutchness.

Sure, there are those teams that are pure potato with their copy n paste BloodThirsty minigun builds that cause more problems than they solve, but more often than not you get matched with cool people who “focus on the mission” and can actually hold their own. It’s all part of the eternal plan…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Played with that guy this weekend…was a rough match

1 Like

He is good at playing Dutch87 with sniper, he used to livestream his gameplay, but people said mean things in the livechat so he stopped.

1 Like

God all the fucking scrubs who actually listen to bloodthirsty lmao.

Fucking disgusting.

1 Like

Well only monkeys play with keyboards.
Humans use controllers.
Theres your problem.

4 individuals vs 1 individual…whose gona win?

1 Like

Fellows, just to be sure… all of you know my post was a joke, huh?

I understand the frustration of play in a random team, sometimes with some people that dont know how to play, but a handicapp would f*ck the hole thing. xD