Happy about Disnay owning Predator? Watch this...

True, but the problem with Disney is - they will always go the safe path. On one hand its hard to blame them for that (they are not charity, they need to make money) but on the other hand, safe path right now is PG13 marvel. Predator and Alien simply do not belong in that sort of cinema, any attempts to force them in to it will result in a shit show comparable to what was puked out in 2018 from Fox

1 Like

I get what you mean. But standalone Deadpool films are rumoured to remain rated R. And if that’s true then I think we won’t have to worry too much about these franchises.

1 Like

Ah! There’s another safe option they’ve got out of Deadpool - constant humour. You can see how Fox was trying to make this a thing in The Predator… I simply have no hopes for movies anymore. I had hopes for comic books until Marvel took them over from DH. Only last option for this universe to be treated with respect are video games. In my personal opinion, despite many technical issues, Hunting Grounds is a example of respectful and justfull expansion to the lore. Lets hope next months DLC is not predator killer suit…

1 Like

I want the Berserker from Predators. We need a crazy Berserker class skin with even better stats then the current Beserker. A super Predator if one would say that can lay these super knife carrying, ultra professional spot spamming sniper rifle using world olympic marathon runners with super knife in hand FTs that have an answer for all the other Predators in the game. It is time to make FT fear the Predator once again. A Predator that can carry one of each weapon class, has 5 stat slots and 5 equipment slots. I want a realistic Predator in the game that makes the Fireteam run and scream like little kids running from the boogie man!!!

2 Likes

Everyone I love the Predator might as well just stick to the comics and hopefully this game can do good lure because of Disney’s going to ruin it so the series is over

1 Like

I’ve been saying that about Hollywood. It’s like all they teach in film school is come up with a idea that someone else did 30 years ago lol

1 Like