Happy holidays to you all!

I’m not too good on putting things like these types of messages and I am bad with words when it comes to best wishes. So I will put it to you forward. Happy winter time holidays no matter what those may be, I wish for you joy, happiness and best of things to come. Despite of the world out there going trough rough times, people may not be able to put something to eat on their tables and going to sleep with an empty stomach having only comforts of dreams and hope when it comes to good things. The world is a good place as much as we try to make it so, even if we come upon tragedy.

Let’s hope we manage to be more kind and considerate and learn to promote truth in order to pursue happiness.

Hopefully things will look better in terms of everything the year to come.

Hope you can pop a beer, a glass of wine, vodka, whiskey or a shake or cocktail of some sorts (if you don’t like the idea of alcohol) and have plenty of good time.

We will try to do our best to make the world a better place however we can. Is a Neverending process.

Best wishes and best to all.

3 Likes

Happy holidays my friend, I might be stuck at work for Christmas but at least I’m getting paid double

1 Like

Aaah, a man providing for him and the ones close to him. Don’t forget to catch up on the precious time and moments, sacred moments ourselves and our close ones need when it comes to just living the life.

I hope you are well rewarded more than just double the pay from your employer. He/they should, if they realize the sacrifices such people make for the business to run all the time, regardless of the time of year.

Kudos 🍻

1 Like

Likewise to you OP!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ONE AND ALL :)

Whatever you celebrate, here’s to hoping for an incredible new year!

2 Likes

Thank you, well, let it be incredible in a good way. My guess is that we’re about tired of conflict around the globe, humanitarian crisis, economic and climate wise as well as the pandemic.

Cheers to a better year and years to come, even if sometimes “better” is the enemy of “well”.

1 Like

Merry Christmas from LV-426!

3 Likes

Would be merry without the xeno infestation…

😢

Thanks man. 👍

1 Like

Screenshot_20211225-021905

2 Likes

2 Likes

FROG RiSES!

3 Likes

Good

2 Likes