HAPPY LATE 31ST BIRTHDAY PREDATOR 2!

🥳🎉🍾🎊 ((Sorry for the late video time! But also thank you guys for 300 SUBS!!!))🎉🥳🎊🍾
3 Likes

Very underrated movie.

James Cameron enjoyed writing, producing, directing and starring in this movie.

2 Likes

And it was awesome! You can have fun with a movie project and still make a good movie. Personally has to be one of my favorite slightly being beat by the original

1 Like

I saw Predator 2 when it was originally released in the theater. 🤘🏻

2 Likes

LUCKY!

1 Like

I remember being absolutely blown away on how incredible Danny Glover was as Harrigan. Dutch was indeed a hard act to follow and Harrigan was an incredible character to fill the roll!

With that said, I really hope we get future installments in the franchise that are just as incredible. We all know that as of recent times, they haven’t been impressive… to me at least.

2 Likes

I was always open minded to having new faces to the franchise take on the other rolls of previous main characters and Danny Glover delivered.

Oh no your totally right, “The Predator” was a garbage fire of a movie and in making it too. I do believe sadly that Prey will fall victim to this as well.

1 Like

I do say that when I heard of “Predators” I was excited for the idea of NOT ONE but THREE, then the idea of them hunting them down like a team death match was GREAT. Then when I saw the movie I was absolutely let down as most of the characters were just like arnold, more like an attempt. Then the predator where cool but didn’t get the screen time nor respect in the movie like they deserved.

2 Likes

Nice, I also saw the original Predator in theatre it was awesome and blew me away and started my love of the Yautja lore but yeah I’d have to say Predator 2 is on par and equal to the original.

3 Likes

Totally love this movie, lots of great scenes and ideas, I could watch it forever.

1 Like

i never understand why this movie is so underrated… a reaaly good sequel in my opinion, and the pred design is my favorite one

3 Likes

Well back then it really wasn’t considered a good or perfect sequel to the original there for it bombed hard at the box office. But like fine wine it actually grew a Vult following and soon became a masterpiece

1 Like

Honestly same, I loved the idea of the Predator switching hunting locations from the Jungle to that of a harsh environment like the hard core gang cities.

3 Likes