HAPPY SEXMASS ~ EPIC sale DLCs for 1.25 -2 bucks

you guessed it. and thebase game is 10 bucks.

when i shake my sex, illfonic takes notice!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Its a dollar and a half right? What shit city do you live in when you can’t afford that? A packet of ketchup cost you more at KFC!

1 Like

I would let them, if I had any reason anymore to play the game. No new weapons in the last 6 months…and a brand new …mask? or glowy lights? No. can’t do nothing with blinky lights. But i paid for it. yes i bought Bionical! Its just a photo op.

Look what you did to me Illfonic! I’m just a photoop! A Burger Face! BURGER! i use to be macho man! No more memes for now on!

1 Like

Don’t lie to yourself, you used to be the macho man.

1 Like

wha? yes

Uh oh, I made a spelling error.

1 Like

Bitch posse come after you. You’re @Fire d or your manager scolds you.

2 Likes

1 Like

Just picking up the right sized noose:

This metal ones good for me…

Just make it quick.

1 Like

π–„π–Šπ–†π– 𝕴 π–π–“π–”π–œ π–π–”π–œ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–Žπ–Š 𝖆 π–“π–”π–”π–˜π–Š 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–’π–Šπ–’π–”π–—π–ž. π–‚π–π–ž π–•π–Žπ–ˆπ– π–”π–“π–Š π–”π–šπ–™ π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–žπ–”π–š π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–ˆπ–šπ–˜π–™π–”π–’ π–’π–†π–π–Š π–”π–“π–Š 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–™π–π–Š 𝖏𝖔𝖇 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 π–π–Šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖙 π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–†π–•π–Šπ–—, π–žπ–† π–π–“π–”π–œ.

1 Like

i always just premake the nooses. 5 or 8 of them when I’m getting in the mood.
WTF is up with your font! type proper!

1 Like

𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖆 π–‹π–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π–Žπ–“π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–šπ–†π–‘.

𝕴𝖒 π–™π–žπ–•π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–Šπ–’π–” 𝖋𝖔𝖓𝖙, π•Έπ–†π–˜π–˜.

would you like fries with that?

1 Like

Sure why not

Also merry SexMass!

1 Like

SEXMEALS for $1.25!

1 Like

1 Like