Hard core hunt

Yeah, and clash has some potential, like maybe some classes have buffs (scout, reckon, or owlf) or maybe the predator combat system could get more detailed when two predators who use melee fight.

That implies Pred PVP is something to be worked on with time spent. I would gladly give up Clash or a potential PredvPred mode if they would just get a Hardcore Hunt Playlist.

1 Like

I would choose PredvPred over hard core hunt but I get what your saying.

1 Like

This post didn’t age well. RIP.

1 Like

Predators should get a parry animation when they hit each other at the same time. So far, there is no feedback during attacks, the predator doesn’t respond to hits. It would be nice to have an animation when a predator twitches, for example, as from a hit from a sniper.

Clash has an interesting idea when a predator fights on the same side with humans, but due to the lack of logic of what is happening and the imperfect shooting mechanics, it is boring. It’s one thing to shoot at standing AIs and a slow predator, and another thing at small nimble little men when the rifle scope jumps like you’re at a rodeo.

1 Like

It defiantly makes more sense for predators to have a party against each other than the ft being able to parry the predator.

I’d want a hardcore hunt mode but I’d also want some changes like permanent heat vision and then the red vision when the mask is knocked of but also a quieter predator with a better cloak.

2 Likes

Well if not replaced, an addition will suffice perfectly instead! I mean we have other multiplayer games that do have a variation of casual and competitive modes, like ranked matches in Starcraft and League of Legends for examples, so it can work.

As for player pool…I mean if you make the game more attractive, more people will come.

Yea, general improvements like that would go a long way.