Has anyone ever made a pred to almost look like any of the named and movie featured preds

Not interested, the thought even disgusts me.😑

most the time?

Gah i purchased the wrong skin thought crimson was the color cause of the blue coloring on his thighs from the figure ah well i got 266,060 left to spending

Nvm. I will admit I am wrong. I should’ve read through the whole comment section in the first place. I got to your second reply and it seems you were more so joking.

If that’s the case than I admit I am wrong and apologise for I insulting you back.

1 Like

Oooo a multiverse version of CH97 now im definitely doing that to the male named preds and the female named preds

1 Like

2 Likes

Sometimes I change the mask to the Immortal biomask

1 Like

Yeah i kinda see it working for the immortal😁

1 Like

Yeah and if only I had the invisible rope trap that was in AVP to grab fireteam members by the neck. I’d be a very happy Celtic player xD

2 Likes

That would be badass to have if your in the trees im hoping they add the avp franchise preds gears

1 Like

Lol, guess so. Here, look.

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

1 Like

Nice gonna do those multiverse preds when they add more loadouts if not i can just change the last three slots with different preds

1 Like

Big Red from the “Gotham City Hunt Party” :)

Also can make a wasp as well!

2 Likes

See these are the types of preds im unfamiliar with
I never read a single comic cause i wasn’t into predator back then till I’ve actually seen avp when it came out

1 Like

Also my Nightstorm inspired “Egyptian” Pred :)

You could probs make him too.

2 Likes

My boy, Scar. Always loved him

5 Likes

I wish I had Veritanium 😔

It’s easy to get just do the daily or weekly or you can just do private matches by yourself and just farm for it