Has anyone ever made a pred to almost look like any of the named and movie featured preds

I don’t know much of any of the pred characters except jungle hunter, city hunter and the bad blood yautja clan (which one of my friends told me they are a super pred clan but when i look it up it has bad blood exiles but was a possibility if they are or not but i still call them bad blood)

Wanted to see if anyone ever made their preds based on comics and films would appreciate any pics of your referenced preds wanted to do something fun with the preds cosmetics cause i made one of my FT assaults to almost look like Johnny Rico from starship troopers

3 Likes

Jungle hunter , with the gator skin thats green and red with the red hair . Its close to mr.black

3 Likes

Wish i had the skin but i can use the hunter for that

Yeah hunter is almost the same, I think I seen people selling the codes on ebay pretty cheap

Did that had no luck finding one

Elder kinda works too haven’t unlocked him yet but working on it

1 Like

Celtic Predator from AvP. Used the Berserker class with the only mask I think that comes close to resembling his (Can’t remember the name of the mask) with the Combi stick and Net gun.

2 Likes

I can find a pic of him and see which mask is closest

1 Like

Prophet is the closest haze would be a hand fast version that wasn’t finished properly

1 Like

Has anyone ever made a pred to almost look like any of the named and movie featured preds

No because I’m not a fucking weeb

Wow you could have just ignored the post instead of being a d*** about it

Going into a thread someone has made , and commenting about nothing related , is something worse than a weeb 😁👍🏻

1 Like

Wait don’t you know me by now, NOTHING I COMMENT IS ON TOPIC REEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol

Now I know then…I guess 😄

I made Guardian from the Lost Tribe in Predator 2

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/9/9a/Gorthelmetcomparison.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/220/height/220?cb=20140125211011

6 Likes

I did Wolf with the Scout Predator and it was weirdly easier than I expected. Some coloring choices simply don’t work but the game has a plasma pistol that I can color bronze and they even have an about right skin tone. If 2004 had Wolf then 2025 has bork.

I’m also 5000% sure we all did Scout from Predator 2 once we got City Hunter.

2 Likes

this is Celtic. He was a very overconfident youngblood.

2 Likes

I did a pretty damn spot on female CH97 and a pretgy damn decent JH87

2 Likes

What the fu k? Did you come on here just to be a bitch or smth? What does the anime insult term have to do with this movie and its franchise? If you meant to use it in the term as in nerd then why didn’t you say so?

Furthurmore how is a nerd? If you play the game doesn’t that make you one too…?

u smoke alot?