Hate to be negative already but

Just me or does adding a pvp FTvFT mode seem like super dumb? No one asked for that? I’ve seen countless topics about what we think it may be. Speculation, or just straight up a wish list style post on what a new mode could look like. And yes granted some were very stupid and unrealistic, there were also a lot of really solid ideas as well. Each of them having one common theme, they were, predator based?? I don’t know man. I think this is it I don’t know if this game can survive another month after this super unwanted and beyond questionable additions

7 Likes

Aot of ppl wanted like 2v8 or 3v10.
Stuff like that.

Even a 4v4v2 woulda been cool.
Why the did this mode I’m not sure.

4 Likes

I am fairly highly against this game mode being a thing but oh well… at least we got a map.

3 v 8 was my formal idea for a game mode where it would play out like predators 2010.

2 Likes

To be clear, it’s FT+Pred vs FT+Pred. Just the Predator player is not dedicated and multiple people can get a turn at playing Predator in a round.

4 Likes

So you have a predator on your team when you’re the FT?

But nobody asked for this or wanted it.
We wanted a mode to team up with other preds.

3 Likes

If you added healing Siphon, Which is after every kill you regain health. The mode would be so much better.

Do yourself a favour and count your losses and delete man, I’m past caring about this game and usually I try to be devil’s advocate, but it’s just a mess of a game and maybe they fixed things here and there but for how long? The beta was more fun

1 Like

I hear this all the time “the beta was more fun” and I agree. And I also know why. Back then we weren’t entirely sure of what the predator was capable of. So we were still kinda scared of it. You’d hear it or see it and actually be like oh shit and feel the need to get to your team. Now we know you can just blitz him with a knife or mag dump him by yourself and kill him in 3.5 seconds flat hahahah

3 Likes

Pretty much. I’ve not enjoyed it for a while but now when it’s fireteam vs fireteam instead of pred vs fireteam,iit tells you all you need to know about the direction this game is going . That’s not what I purchased and this game isn’t a hunt,it’s the furthest thing from it

1 Like

Yeah I mean at this point the people defending this, I’m just not gonna bother arguing with. Because clearly you will just take anything they dish out if this is viewed as even slightly acceptable. If you’re ok with this mode, what could they have dropped that you would NOT have been ok with? Lolol like if FT v FT with a random person on your squad playing a nerfed predator teaming up with the ft is a mode you’re ok with them dropping, at that point what could they even make that you won’t defend??

2 Likes

Not true.

I’m sorry man I’ve seen you saying this but you gotta accept what I’m saying is true. No one wanted human v human. And before you respond say that to yourself aloud a couple times. Why would anyone want that in PREDATOR the game… I know man. I want the game to be good too. The only time anyone mentioned FT v ft was a game mode similar to Arkham origins online, where you would have 2 ft squads and a predator or team of predators

You are wrong, saying it more doesn’t make you less wrong.

See how I used examples to prove what im saying but you just say “you’re wrong” nice

Like please explain to me in detail why you’d come to predator hunting grounds to satisfy your itch to play a competitor fps when you can play Siege or COD or Battlefield or Halo

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/i-think-the-new-mode-should-focus-solely-on-fireteam

Third or forth from the bottom, I wrote out a similar idea. I’m not the only one who did in the last 5 months. You can say no one asked for it, it simply isn’t true.

So you wanted a ft v ft mode where you essentially get the predator kill streak from COD ghosts? Hey man, some people don’t need much to be happy I guess. But none the less, I feel overwhelmingly confident saying no one asked for it, considering I’ve seen nothing but people asking for predator central modes and you are the only person who’s even defending this concept

Way to not take any responsibility for being wrong, that thread wasn’t started by me and I’m not the only person who had interest.

I want lots of modes over time, this one isn’t a bad start. It lets them work out balance between FTvFT and PredvPred can happen.

You’re welcome to continue saying no one asked for it, and can continue being wrong. Your rationalizations don’t mean anything to me.

PS. More generalizations, I’m not the only one. 🤭

Dude you’re being wack. Look around. No ones happy. “DUDE DONT SAY NO ONE FUUUUCK” yes doofus there’s always someone. It’s a term. The VAST majority of people wanted predators vs ft. (No shit it’s a Predator game) take responsibility for being wrong? You are just trying to use verbiage to talk yourself into being right hahah if you like the mode cool, but YOU should stop lying to yourself and look around and see how much of the community did not want this