Hate to be negative already but

In fairness too fire a few of us are not super ecstatic with the new mode

1 Like

I’ve been joining lobby’s and people having fun and laughing…this just proof y’all just haters

Simple as this…u don’t like the mode?? Don’t play it then

There’s no reason to hate man

Anyway I’m going back to have some fun on the new mode…😂😂😂y’all stay hating on the forums lmao

Fake? The fake one is you who pretends to be respectful and polite, when you know damn well that ain’t you’re nature.

I’m open and honest, you dont like it that’s too bad.
The new mode is way too choppy and janky on ps4.

Played 2 mstches in hunt and they glitched out.
One was something I’ve never seen before, the second was something I’ve heard about but never experienced myself.

I was a damn headless t pose ghost.
So I didnt even get to try pred xD.

The quality is non existent.
And you want me to be satisfied?

You dont have to agree with me.
You dont have to like what I’m saying.

But im not just talking shit.
I’m being honest and just stating what I see.

You’re blinded by your own bias.

1 Like

So cause I don’t like the new mode I’m automatically a hater

…I’ll be showing love to the game and having fun instead of goin to the forums to complain lol

Anyway I’ll comeback later to keep posting memes 😂😂😂

I’m not into predators teaming up with humans. That’s all. And if I wanted fps vs I’d just play siege. Doesn’t mean I don’t want others to enjoy it. Just not my thing. But ight my dude

OK, warning time. Everyone please take a breath and stop the personal attacks (I don’t care who started them). I will hand out 24 hour cooldowns if people need them, but I don’t want to. You’re free to discuss the game but not free to attack each other.

3 Likes

Just so you know, the new mod is a disappointment. Good luck…

1 Like

I dont think anyone’s really attacking anyone.
I know I’m not. I’m just pointing out what I see in terms of his personality.

I also dont feel attacked. I think he just disagrees with me.

1 Like

No worries @OldKingHamlet i will go back to the game to enjoy this fun mode and gorgeous map😍 i never had so much fun in a game mode!!

Please keep it up!!

I think the amount of likes on these comments says it all. It seems that most people agree that this is not what they wanted. The new mode may be fun, I haven’t had a chance to play it yet. I believe the point of the matter is that there is a majority of people that would have preferred a more “predator-oriented” game mode.

2 Likes

Chill… i even see what is the plan of the devs here… which is a good thing i guess…

You guys forgot that main part is the patch notes… they practically semi-fixed the shit that was bothering most people that main predator and some that main fireteam that its too easy.

New map is awesome

New mode is fairly neutral cause its for people who prefer humans vs human and predator vs predator type of shit…

@Fire. Looks like you’ve been called out! You’ve been angrier than usual. Are you deadeyebhudda? Donut?

James Cameron will be watching you.

1 Like