Haven't played the game since last update

Not because the update was bad but because I didn’t want to grind for levels as fireteam it would be so boring and I was planning on playing pred so I wouldn’t be bored I cant stand the queue times now with the new dlc I’ll probably play more but probably not for the long right now I’m suffering playing this game due to

-Fireteam is B O R I N G to play they are I’m so tired of holding square and holding the shoot buttons there’s no thought into it

-Predator queue times are way too LONG something has to be done to fix this especially when new dlc drops

-MAPS MAPS MAPS I cant stand these 3 I mean 1 map we have they are all so similar they may as well be 1 map and that is unacceptable give us variety I’m begging you

-BUGS they are abound and plentiful need fixing if you want people to consistently play your game

Illfonic please tell me yall are coming close to solving these issues otherwise I won’t be able to play this game more than once or twice every other week

1 Like

Man ive been here since day one. Ive put my heart and soul into this game. But when the last update hit I did the same as you. Its not even the grind. Its the fact that playing the game itself, is the grind. If the game were even remotely fun anymore then the 50 extra levels would be a breeze. But its like driving a screwdriver through your brain with how dull the game is.

My heart and soul:

2 Likes

For real if the game was more fun to play on the fire teams side it wouldn’t have this problem

waiting for 20-30 mins for a game really will do that to do. I’ve put so much time into making quality 24 hr content playing 'round the clock for Twitch I love Predator that much… but recently it’s slowed down due to the q times again >.<

1 Like

Respect to you and the other content creators trying to make the best of what we have.

1 Like

Thank you man I try my best, I currently have about 24 hrs worth and it’ll keep going up as long as the game is still breathing. In fact, 99% of my recent growth is BECAUSE of people appreciating nonstop Predator action. I had to stop doing all live stream for the game due to the 20-30 min pc q times >.< tho

1 Like

If your PC can handle it you could double stream. What I mean is play some minecraft or some other shit while the queue is going and switch over to pred when a game is found.

1 Like

I can, I’ll probably do it when it cools down tho here in Ca, PHG forces my fans to run at 95% speed all the time pretty much :/

I dont even meet the minimum requirements for processor and ram lol so I feel you. My computer sounds like a damn biplane when I run phg

1 Like

yea it runs it as best as you can hope with the game in its current state persay; it’s just the toll the game takes on hardware durability is what limits me. I don’t exactly have a job anymore due to Ca jobs being many times over… “Lackluster” in quality lol. But if I did, I wouldn’t mind doing a ton more PHG stuff