Headache from Target Scan

I am a Predator player, and i have no health condition, no epilepsy or anything like that, but if i play for 1 hour or more, i am getting major headache from the big white FLASH when you are scanning for targets during thermal vision, am i the only one ?

1 Like

I think you have a condition

I am a huge video game player, severals hour a day, for years now, and it is the first time for me

OK. For what it’s worth I haven’t had an issue. Sorry man

Alright, thanks for the answer :D !

So, a lot of games have a disclaimer before the opening credits about epilepsy and flashing lights/strobes etc. Even if you’ve never had a condition before, such things can develop over time. I, for example, can lo longer stand strobe lights. They give me a massive headache and if I can’t get away from them, it gets so bad I have to cover my eyes completely and be led out of where I’m at. So haunted houses are hit or miss these days. Never had that when I was a kid, but now that I’m old, it stinks. Be careful with it and talk to a doctor if it gets worse.

As someone who is in pre-med school, I would say go talk to your doctor about this. I don’t have enough knowledge and don’t want to make a false assumption about diagnosing any condition, so I would say go talk to your doctor.
Even if it is just a headache, schedule an online or in person visit, and be sure to tell your doctor that it is the white flash that is causing it, and maybe play a youtube video of that so he/she can get an idea. It is always better to play it safe and go to the doctor because it could be a symptom of an underlying condition or a condition that you have not previously diagnosed with.

Praying for the best though!

1 Like

No problems here, but I’ve played games that have much more flashing lights and never had issues.

Thank you very much for all the answers, i guess i will take a appointement with a doctor then x)