Healing Kit For Predator

Make Healing Kit items basekit for all predators like the plasma cannon. At least one of them, players can bring more things into a match. So it’s not just a staple, mandatory item that ppl need without basically throwing the match to try something different and fun

That already exists, the wild hogs on the map act as health kits for the Predator to track down.
I’ve gone against some Predators who bring traps and not health kits, using the hogs when they get low on health.

Normally they’re the really good ones that wipe the floor with the Fireteam.

1 Like

Hogs take too long against good fireteam players that force you to be a track star on tree branches.

I’ve never seen anyone not bring medkits before. Even @Samhain13 wouldn’t do that (I’m assuming) because medic and large pouch help the predator more than hogs do.

Yea that dumb, i seen scouts bring traps instead of meds, just cover pig area and he wont heal

that exists already

second wind syrette

depends on the map. excavation is a very hog-friendly map in multiple areas. airstrip - sometimes. derailed - sometimes. overgrowth - sometimes. backwater - low spawn rate. headquarters - low spawn rate.

I’ve been trying that out with impatient. It helps a little (from my experience). Just still not enough time sometimes against short missions. I should probably just make “builds” based on the map, rather the predator?

Pig carcasses icons used to be visible at a good distance whilst moving around.

But now, Preds have to keep checking the main map in order to locate them. I have be practically on top of the boar’s corpse to see it’s location icon.

Would like them to be easier to re-locate like they were before.

1 Like

Pretty sure we asked about this in Year 1 of this games lifespan
funny how it’s still true