Health amount pigs give is Absurd

Its typically how I am, I try to be nice and talk shit out with ppl tho. But eh.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s IF we can find a fucking boar to heal on. Meanwhile, one FT has 2 syrettes (3 if using Gearhead Perk) which can be replenished using one of the 3 supply crates scattered around the map, the option to carry a health pack giving 3 full heals each so if 4 FT carry a health pack that’s now 12 full heals plus 8 syrettes, and then there’s the static health packs which are backed up with a random health pack spawn… yeah, totally unfair that a Predator can fully heal after wasting time finding the mythical boar creature, killing it loudly so that any smart FT knows where he is and what he’s doing, gets locked in an eating animation first before the health bar starts to regenerate. During this whole time it takes one FT member to dump a clip into it and put it in second wind or worst, insta death.

Orune, either learn to play this game or move on. And that’s not even saying Get Gud, just saying LEARN HOW THE GAME WORKS because then you’ll see that if any side needs a healing nerf it certainly isn’t the Predator and it’s access to boars. FOH 😡

2 Likes

Which is why we all love you, and even after all your bullshit you’re still my number one🤗😝🤣

I’m going outa my fucking mind on here tho lately lol.
As someone who’s on the more agreeable side, its beyond frustrating seeing how ppl really arent cause their just selfish and feel they need to be right.

2 Likes

I’ve had matches with zero 🐷s. And FT has their own syringes, field medkits and ones just laying around. I think I’d like to keep my high 🐖 health. Plus you have to chase those little farts down half the time. Its fine the way it is

2 Likes

nothing hurts preds more than nade while eating a boar

1 Like

Nope - FT can insta heal by applying a shot WHILE FUCKING RUNNING and pred needs to find, kill and stop to eat a pig - GTF dude

7 Likes

Noktrum I remember a time when you wouldnt even swear.

They’ve corrupted you so much.
THESE GOD DAMN FT PLAYERS.
Lol xD

1 Like

And the amount of medkits the fireteam can carry is absurd… what’s your point besides “waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaaahhhh”

2 Likes

Also as far as I can tell there are pretty much barely any boar on the maps anymore which is enough of a nerf :P

3 Likes

They’ve been touching me Fire… right in the middle of my fucking mandibles! How the fuck can I not swaer!?

It’s time Noktrum.
It’s time you bite.
AND TAKE THEIR SKULLS!

1 Like

I love this! I’m taking it… Lol

1 Like

Flashbacks to previous games intensifies

Yeah, you see that red Grenade icon just as you’re about to chow down and a sad piano begins playing in my head🤣

1 Like

Lol Do you think predator knows about that FT stalking him when predator stalking FT?

1 Like

Probably not. The amount of times I have made a Predator jump like a cat seeing a cucumber is infinite. The pred gets either a nade to the back for 200 xp or a heavy stab and they spam the jump button and run for the hills. The Predators that seem to get their shit pushed in must not be wearing a headset of something cause most ft footsteps are loud as fuck even tho when crouch walking. I have been snuck up on maybe a handful of time. Cause the ft character just makes to much noise when doing anything that requires stamina. Like jumping or when they sprint or just normal walk without crouch walking. Its bad but when you play ft long enough you start to remember where mass pig gatherings happen.

Over growth has three major pig spawns.
The main stargazer camp the pigs seem to spawn on the outside of the camp near the edge of the map.
The construction sight. Next to the “mountain” where the ft respawn sometimes spawns.
Drug camp. Behind the mountain that over looks the camp where you can cut through to get to the construction site quickly.

Derailed
The pigs spawn both sides mainly in the water area and next to the gate that leads you to the stargazer camp.
Stargazer camp in the water again in front of the hill
Drug camp always to the back next to all the rocks

Backwater very inconsistent pig spawn.
They seem to spawn in the pond to the back of the radar camp.
They also seem to spawn in between the pump house and that little shack where respawn radio is sometimes
The church. They seem to spawn anywhere with in a 50 meters of the church.

Now backwater has to most inconsistent pig spawn tho they seem to spawn maybe once a game and if the ft scares them off of the spawn they seem to disappear.

@Courier Please at least adjust the amount of Health the pigs give or the number of finite pigs are given in the maps

But the 100HP injection x 2 (3) shot is fair then? And its not a risk gear, nor does it rely on FT presence to spawn and refillable

1 Like

@Courier then please take away syrettes and only allow ft to heal with medkits on the map XD

1 Like