Helldiver vs terminator

At least faillfonic didnā€™t have anything to do with helldivers šŸ˜„

2 Likes

Can we be forever salty about my boi illfonic? šŸ˜‚

No forgiveness? šŸ˜‚

Never say neverā€¦unless it concerns faillfonic.

Itā€™s my rule of thumb šŸ‘šŸ» šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

1 Like

IllFonic doesnā€™t deserve forgiveness. They just keep pushing more cheap nostalgia bait cash grabs and shady business practices.

2 Likes

I mean every one canā€™t be the cream that rises to the topā€¦what if they are doing their best but itā€™s just not enough?

1 Like

They arenā€™t even doing their best. It works like this, they cheaply and quickly develop games for old IPs with small communities as a nostalgia bait, and release a bug riddled mess. They do the absolute bare minimum to temporarily placate the average player and promise bigger and better long term improvements, but only churn out cash grab DLCs. They gradually turn down how much they do until theyā€™ve quietly killed the development for the game, and move onto the next cash grab, which is funded by the sales from the previous one. Repeat the cycle over and over again and thatā€™s IllFonicā€™s business model.

2 Likes

Damn. Sounds like a ruff practice/biz model. Everyone is out to get paidā€¦.

1 Like

Still curious did you get any enjoyment from phg?

(Sounds like when you ask a chick for feedback after shackin) šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Lmao

The enjoyment I got from PHG was being able to play with friends, that made all the bugs and unpolished experience worth it until we all moved on to better games.

2 Likes

I agree with you on that.

Thing is if your friends are too good then it can be boring unless you toy with the pred.

I wish they would at least allow a 2nd pred to tag inā€¦but then the tagged in pred is a potato also šŸ¤¦