HELLO BOYYYSSSS

HappygoluckyRedIbadanmalimbe-max-1mb
I’M BAAAAACK <3<3<3<3

Let’s pour one out for our fallen comrades. My brethren whom made this place fun, entertaining, exciting, new, and different. For the forum, the community, reduced to a crawl in their absence. And for this game, this beautiful game, something that once had so much promise, and now…and now begins its descent into video game obscurity, and given its history, legend.

I raise a glass, to the Kommandant of the forums, and the swift and successful blitzkrieg that ran wild over so many. Such a beautiful job well done, it was glorious to see. My hat tips to you, ma’am…or sir. I think you’re a ma’am. Nice cat, he/she’s cute.

Lastly, with no toasting because its undeserved…to everyone who felt the forums were being “cleaned up”, that it was “a long time coming” and generally just had no sense of humor and took this game and these forums waaayyyyy too seriously:

6 Likes

Cheers!

3 Likes

Once we get rid of the undesirables we can usher in a proper forum!

3 Likes

91039339-46e6-4ae4-a82d-25260a60990a_text

3 Likes

Why are you asking for things? The fact that you two would ask for such ridiculous things will prevent them from actually doing those things because they’re so distracted by you asking for them.

If they had absolute silence then well I can’t even imagine the things they’d be able to achieve.

I’d ask for you to stay on topic but that would be considered me spamming the joke I said almost a week ago so in lieu of that I will leave it at that and reflect on how I can ban myself.

4 Likes

The forum is dead. I’m getting banned, don’t try and stop me!

5 Likes

In a logical theory, programmers and developers wouldn’t be stopped by a FORUM of all things to continue progress on their title. What we say and do here doesn’t affect their daily lives. They can choose to ignore us. Why people use this as an excuse as to why they aren’t fixing the game or adding content baffles my mind, it makes no sense whatsoever.

“WAHHHH they’re being mean to me and posting weird men in armor memes, I don’t have a sense of free will and can’t look away I HAVE to stare at the forums, so I’m not gonna add stuff to the gaaaammeee!!!”

mod comes and “cleans” everything up

“OOOOO okiii they’re gone now I can focus and create stuff YAAAAYYYYY”

In what world does any of that make sense?

2 Likes

It’s like someone stealing my thoughts and using a different face…

1 Like

I see, you’ve really opened up my eyes to this.

Banned.

3 Likes

We’re so facking important!

2 Likes

Soulmates confirmed.

1 Like

the-rock

Wait were you banned

Yep. For showing my booty (even though it wasn’t my booty). Y’know, cuz, we can have a whole thread filled with drawings of giant Preddy milkers but GOD FORBID someone posts a irl ass.

Also promoting my OF, which, if anyone dared to click on it, takes you to the PHG hack site. GOD FORBID someone has a sense of humor.

Yum

Heretic!

Nah

Deep down u want the preddy milkers

Or mine, given how he behaves on the discord.

I mean with some nice body paint they’d be pretty close. Get a nice Pred mask, some suuuper high heels so I can be as tall as they are…I can make the click noise pretty well…

Holy shit

@CCD_Wuffell RUN ILL COVER U