HelluvaGecko Logo

I said I was gonna stab you in self defense! You tried to molest me like this!

CE57CEB78DA5

Posting pics of you and reyā€™s ermā€¦ after work activities are highly inappropriate and thrown out of the court

THAT WAS YOU, YOU SICK FUCK.

Nope, I never wear green, and the face description doesnā€™t match and we know by the matching profile pictures you and Rey are lovers therefore the picture is of you and rey

therefore removed from the court

I am not reys lover, this is slander!

The after work activities and matching pictures state otherwise seems you two are more than close friendsā€¦ therefore it is motioned that Rey be removed as your lawyer and the evidence provided be removed as well and as far as the judge and jury are concerned it is substantially true therefore in question of motives and removal from court

I barely know him!
You cant device my lawyer!

The motion is carried your lawyer will be removed, the evidence strongly points otherwise and the risk can not be ignored therefore to keep a fair court he is to be removed immediately and if you can not find a new lawyer you must defend yourself

Listen here I make melon pictures for all the melons even degenerates like @Fire but now you donā€™t get one.

2 Likes

Geckos are better, geckos eat melons

We will eat your gecko.

Iā€™ll eat you first you innate object picked from a vine

Sorry you feel that way. But we have to keep our economy moving. Think of how many lawyers would be out of the job if copyright didnā€™t exist. Imagine the number of landscapers/architects take their placeā€¦ paradise Fire, paradise I tell you.

You think I cant move.
Thatā€™s your first mistake.

My problem is with the copyright abuse.
Like I seriously dont like it.

You can roll, after I push you off a table to open you up after you splat on the floor to eat your watery insides

Try doing crossover commercials with Helluvagood dips!!

I have a problem with copyright abuse too. But I just donā€™t know where it begins but I know im guilty of it at sometime. like pirating movies for home. But the massive intellectual property theft done by the CCP is criminal.

1 Like

Hell, the guy who made the bionic legs made to run at 25mph and maybe faster spent 100s of thousands of dollars and lifeā€™s work and copyrighted it just for some company in china to make an exact looking model that was made cheaply and ended up causing him to pretty much drop the project.

Clearly you not the power of rage melon.