HelluvaGecko Logo

Just wanted to show off my new logo by Gaming Zombies. Cost me a good bit, but it is officially mine and copyrighted so no one else can claim it. Tempting to make merch with it

4 Likes

I will totally use this right now.
Fight me.

It’s not bad tho honestly lol.

Lol, I like it. It cost me for it to be made $20, then another $15 on top of that for licensing, copyrighting, etc.

You really got it copyrighted?
A bit paranoid but I’m more interested in how easy it is.

I really dont like that.

I’ve been extremely against the copyright mania since back in the day.
Too much bullshit happens with it.
Like a lot of abuse, ever since ACTA went into effect.

Ruined so many things like like AMV’S on YouTube.

I miss the old days.

Lol sorry got going off topic but ya it’s just crazy to me.

Btw why do you need it?
You becoming a steamer or something?

Well, I do tiktok in my free time, good bit of gaming, I use to stream a bit, but copyrighting it makes it where no one can use it without my permission so I don’t have fantasma running around pretending to be me, or someone deciding hey gonna steal this because I like it and make bank off a product that is actually mine.

Leopard geckos are anime IRL

1 Like

Basically lol, and they are super adorable

Hm.
Idk the whole copy right thing doesnt really sit well with me.
I’ve seen too many ppl try to copyright stuff and then go crazy if someone uses something similar.

Theres always a lot of art drama.
I figured getting stuff copyright was a huge process and cost way more lol.

Like there was this guy who basically spread A computer virus through a sonic fan game because he didn’t want ppl using spirites he claimed were his but werent xD.

I’ve seen all kinds of crazy shit.

Lol, if they have something similar cool, but I am only concerned about my exact logo of if someone tries claiming it as their own or stealing it

Ya that’s fine, I get that.

Imma sue you because your logo looks too similar to mine!

Ok that’s it.
Time to stab ya!

80d9a64487fc7f951b234a225eaaed4b

@REYNOSO_FUA11 counter sue him!

1 Like

nahh, not if I stab you first

You can’t sue because I own that pic since I made it. Now I’m gonna counter sue you!

I counter sue you for suing me which was a waste of my time and resources

1 Like

I just counter sued your counter sue!

I counter sue your counter sue on the grounds your client threatened to stab me and commit acts of violence upon me

2 Likes

You state that my client threatened you however you’re the one that threatened to sue him first without provocation!

1 Like

Threatening to sue versus threatening attempted murder are very different things, therefore I continue with my lawsuit against you and your client